the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mutators, Tools, Utilities => Topic started by: Hermskii on Apr 19, 2012, 03:10 AM

Title: What would Helen do with this?
Post by: Hermskii on Apr 19, 2012, 03:10 AM
That is what I thought when I read this:

http://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1330408807
Title: Re: What would Helen do with this?
Post by: Hook on Apr 20, 2012, 01:59 PM
Yeah, it is pretty cool - wonder what kind of pain it is to set it up? :o
Title: Re: What would Helen do with this?
Post by: Hermskii on Apr 20, 2012, 02:28 PM
I had seen this before somewhere I thought. I also saw one where you can actually take control of a computer screen that is in the game.
Title: Re: What would Helen do with this?
Post by: Hook on Apr 23, 2012, 01:43 PM
I think the other one was a bit different - but similar. ;)
Title: Re: What would Helen do with this?
Post by: Helen on Apr 23, 2012, 02:44 PM
Quote from: 484A4B47454750220That is what I thought when I read this:

http://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1330408807

I would say, that's cool I guess, if you like that sort of thing...