the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mutators, Tools, Utilities => Topic started by: Ray on Oct 04, 2011, 05:20 PM

Title: .umx files
Post by: Ray on Oct 04, 2011, 05:20 PM
So far the best places I've been able to find music files to edit into maps are these:
(http://pics.livejournal.com/black_beast/pic/000z85e1.gif)
http://www.laernu.com/unrealfiles/Music/
Don't download the ones that start with 'ARC'. Whoever made those shamelessly promoted himself into the music.

http://sektornelsona.no-ip.org:9000/index.php?dir=Music/
Gotta be careful with this last one. You can only download 1 file at a time. If you try for more...well, let's just say it would be bad.

*ahem*

I've googled without a lot of luck, and checked the other places I usually get ut99 maps & skins & stuff without much luck.
(http://pics.livejournal.com/black_beast/pic/000zzry5.gif)
What're some other good sources for .umx files?
Title: Re: .umx files
Post by: medor on Oct 04, 2011, 11:12 PM
here http://uz.ut-files.com/

remember Unreal.Tournament.Original.Soundtrack.MP3 http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/index.php?dir=sound%20ut/&file=Unreal.Tournament.Original.Soundtrack.MP3l.rar
Title: Re: .umx files
Post by: Ray on Oct 04, 2011, 11:44 PM
(http://pics.livejournal.com/black_beast/pic/0011xhbb.gif)