the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mutators, Tools, Utilities => Topic started by: MEAT on Dec 09, 2010, 10:49 AM

Title: Mapvote?
Post by: MEAT on Dec 09, 2010, 10:49 AM
I'm trying to look through your list of maps but without much success.
What's the secret?
Title: Re: Mapvote?
Post by: Helen on Dec 09, 2010, 12:36 PM
I don't have mapvote, just a regular rotation. That's always been my preference. :o

I have a mutator running (medMapListExtender110) that allows me to have more than 32 in the rotation. I think it is up to 46 at the moment.
Title: Re: Mapvote?
Post by: MEAT on Dec 09, 2010, 09:18 PM
I didn't like the map it was on and was hoping for a change.
Plus I have a short attention span so I didn't want to wait.
But I've seen other servers do the same and be semi successful.