the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mutators, Tools, Utilities => Topic started by: mars007 on Mar 30, 2011, 01:52 PM

Title: Deemer mod
Post by: mars007 on Mar 30, 2011, 01:52 PM
Hi.
:)
I want change bigblastA and bigblastB picture on Deemer mods.
bigblastA and bigblastB change to bigblast
What I need for moding?
Title: Re: Deemer mod
Post by: Helen on Mar 30, 2011, 02:13 PM
Quote from: 595546470404036B340What I need for moding? 
Time, lots and lots of time   :o

The are two GREAL tools that are good for what you need. Go to http://www.wotgreal.com/, and download the "Version 3.005" and the "Exporter".

The Version 3.005 is what you code with.
The Exporter allows you to get source files and textures etc from an existing package.

Ask Hook for the source code for the PirateDeemerCMM011 mod. It will have an example of exactly what you want to do.
Title: Re: Deemer mod
Post by: mars007 on Mar 30, 2011, 02:34 PM
Hi Helen.
:)
Thanks for help.
I try it.