the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mutators, Tools, Utilities => Topic started by: RiTALiN on Feb 03, 2017, 10:14 AM

Title: RadMachine Skin
Post by: RiTALiN on Feb 03, 2017, 10:14 AM
I told 21 last night that I would find him a link to the skin i have been using for awhile now which is called "Radmachine". When I originally found the skin it took me weeks of searching because most sites (hosts) that had it were offline permanently. Thankfully someone got it uploaded to UT-Files so I was able to grab it from there. My skin is somewhat different than the original due to filesize issues and mine has the Mountain "Branding\Clan Logo" on it without the glowing red or blue eyes. If you like the skin go ahead and download it. Enjoi guys. Download link for the skin is below.
Title: Re: RadMachine Skin
Post by: medor on Feb 03, 2017, 07:55 PM
here you ave http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Skins/&file=radmachineskin.zip
with readme and int file

Why don't you search first i my home  ;D