the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mutators, Tools, Utilities => Topic started by: Hook on May 02, 2012, 01:38 PM

Title: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: Hook on May 02, 2012, 01:38 PM
Just a note Helen...
In some of your maps where you have those flags like DM-Unit my logs show a ton of Accessed Nones.
My last log had 54.5 MB of them logged for 1 game in DM-Unit alone.
Is there anyway you could remedy this?

Excerpt from log...
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:0011) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.SendHome:00A1) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.SendHome:00B2) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:004E) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag1 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:0011) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag1 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.SendHome:00A1) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag1 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.SendHome:00B2) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag1 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:004E) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag2 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:0011) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag2 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.SendHome:00A1) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag2 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.SendHome:00B2) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag2 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:004E) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag3 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:0011) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag3 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.SendHome:00A1) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag3 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.SendHome:00B2) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag3 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:004E) Accessed None
CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag4 (Function Botpack.CTFFlag.home.Timer:0011) Accessed None

etc. etc. etc.
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: Helen on May 02, 2012, 03:45 PM
Wow, I did not know it did that. There won't be a resolution for that map. Luckily I have another version, which is the same map, but with the flags removed.

File:
//www.birdieman.com/downloads/dm-unit][.zip

Info Page (with download too)
http://www.birdieman.com/utunit.htm
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: StivBators on May 03, 2012, 09:00 AM
Many years ago when I had a server I was getting accessed none logs. There was a server setting to stop logging those, I'm pretty sure.
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: Hook on May 03, 2012, 01:58 PM
Helen: OH - so the only difference between DM-Unit and DM-UnitII is that DM-UnitII doesn't have those flags?
I have Both on my server. :(

StivBators: there probably is a way somehow to keep it from logging.
I will take a look around, and also if anybody here sees an answer - let me know.
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: StivBators on May 03, 2012, 03:13 PM
Well, I found this online:

"Well, you can suppress all the warnings and errors, by putting these 2 lines in the [Core.System]
section of you UnrealTournament.ini file:

Suppress=Warning
Suppress=ScriptWarning

However just hiding the errors, does not fix what is causing them... "    
     Pretty sure this is what I did. I wasn't trying to fix anything, just trying to stop the huge log files. I had a simple low grav, run-n-gun,sniper only server. I think it only happend on one popular map, or else I would've removed the map. My memory is fuzzeh tho   :-[
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: Helen on May 03, 2012, 11:16 PM
Correct Unit
Quote from: 383F3F3B3435362968500Helen: OH - so the only difference between DM-Unit and DM-UnitII is that DM-UnitII doesn't have those flags?
I have Both on my server. Sad

Mark & Quote my good man  :)
No structural differences between Unit and Unit][. Unit][ has all the fake flags taken out, and it has DOM points and 2 real flags in it, if you change the prefix. So take DM-Unit out of the list.

Quote from: 0325203522123535500Many years ago when I had a server I was getting accessed none logs. There was a server setting to stop logging those, I'm pretty sure. 

Good to know but I'll keep mine on to be aware of errors.
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: Hermskii on May 04, 2012, 09:07 AM
Dang! Me too on my servers I think. I have to take this map off 3 servers now. Shucks.
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: Hook on May 07, 2012, 01:54 PM
I really like the map - so Keep UnitII and also UnitDark - good, fun maps! ;)
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: Helen on May 07, 2012, 11:25 PM
Doesn't  UnitDark have all those flags? I can't remember, that was 10 years ago lol. Um, I'll look, tomorrow, going to bed now.
Title: Re: CTFFlag DM-Unit.CTFFlag0 - Accessed None s ?
Post by: Hook on May 08, 2012, 09:47 AM
Hmmm, I am not sure either - but the Dark one is Fun!