the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mount St. Helen Server => Topic started by: StivBators on Aug 04, 2012, 06:01 PM

Title: Cyborg001 Topper
Post by: StivBators on Aug 04, 2012, 06:01 PM
Caught this the other night on the Mountain. Wanted to add the bennyhill theme music but got tired as this was my fith or sixth attempt to make this video by splicing three together. Enjoy. Just think bennyhill music.

http://youtu.be/ACum-w2WgwI
Title: Re: Cyborg001 Topper
Post by: Helen on Aug 04, 2012, 10:13 PM
Benny Hill in my heeeaaaaadd!!
Title: Re: Cyborg001 Topper
Post by: cyborg001 on Aug 06, 2012, 10:06 PM
ooh man,  that's pretty bad lol,  I didn't even notice the damn bot saw somehow I was loosing health couldn't figure out why  ;D
can easily that never happened to me before lol
Title: Re: Cyborg001 Topper
Post by: StivBators on Aug 06, 2012, 10:37 PM
Yep thats pretty hilarious ! I know I have a demo of a bot on top of 21 also. Gonna take some digging to find it though. I've seen a lot of bot on bot action  ;)  rarer for bot on player. w00h00 !!