new MOUNT ST. HELEN IP is 186.233.187.118
Sorry for the change, but my host upgraded their hardware, and moved my server to a different machine.
I browsed 333networks, and the server shows Brazil as country. :-? I get the same ping though.
The server is still in chicago.
IPs themselves can move geographically if they are not in use. Their old location information sometimes takes a while to get updated.
I actually should add this to my server list on our HUTP UT99 Site and forums. ;)
Stay tuned folks ...
Quote from: 393E3E3A3534372869510I actually should add this to my server list on our HUTP UT99 Site and forums. ;)
Stay tuned folks ...
See top server here ...
http://ut99-hutp.clanservers.com/333servers_hutp_affiliates.html
(I think some info is missing because it is missing in the server info ON the server)
Play's better at new IP, and my ping is a little better. :)