the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mount St. Helen Server => Topic started by: Helen on Sep 20, 2018, 10:26 PM

Title: New MOUNT ST. HELEN address is 14.1.30.122
Post by: Helen on Sep 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
My server host is upgrading hardware and forcing this change unfortunately. They just say it will happen sometime in the next 7 days. As soon as I know the new IP and port, I will post it.

[edit]New address is 14.1.30.122
Title: Re: Server IP will be changing, I don't know the new address yet
Post by: 21 on Sep 21, 2018, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the info!!  Hope you had a nice summer!  Are you still admin?  Lol, haven't seen you in ages.
Title: Re: New MOUNT ST. HELEN address is 14.1.30.122
Post by: Helen on Sep 21, 2018, 01:42 PM
I had a great summer, lots of time on the bike. How about you?
I might play more when the snow flies.
Title: Re: New MOUNT ST. HELEN address is 14.1.30.122
Post by: RiTALiN on Sep 24, 2018, 11:30 AM
agreed, thanks for the update, i'll be back playing at least for a couple hours my next day off. Been doing really good at work down in Santa Monica and advancing very fast. Can't quit now, cya guys soon. :P
Title: Re: New MOUNT ST. HELEN address is 14.1.30.122
Post by: Hook on Sep 25, 2018, 05:16 PM
Thanks!
Title: Re: New MOUNT ST. HELEN address is 14.1.30.122
Post by: RiTALiN on Oct 02, 2018, 02:48 AM
Tried playing the other night but my ping was crazy high, is this based out of the same location?  :(
Title: Re: New MOUNT ST. HELEN address is 14.1.30.122
Post by: Helen on Oct 02, 2018, 12:25 PM
Chicago yes. Maybe a trace would show something funny.

Where are you living these days?
Title: Re: New MOUNT ST. HELEN address is 14.1.30.122
Post by: RiTALiN on Oct 13, 2018, 04:14 PM
I'm in Southern Los Angeles County, City called Inglewood. Will try again today, previous traceroute didn't show anything odd or strange. Hopefully can still rock it on the Mountain with a ping of 100 or less.