the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mount St. Helen Server => Topic started by: Helen on Oct 05, 2014, 08:04 PM

Title: game stats pages - Amp kills, pickups, health totals, streaks, and more
Post by: Helen on Oct 05, 2014, 08:04 PM
I had a bug to fix on the stats, but I went crazy and worked all weekend on them. Updates:
TODO: I'd like to organize the pickups grid more, by grouping the weapons on their own, and the ammo on their own.

Oh, and the bug fix...  there was a player with the name <PiR4CY_uNiT3D>, and those first and last characters are html tags, so on the stats page his name was just blank. Fixed.
Title: Re: Updates to the individual game stats pages
Post by: StivBators on Oct 05, 2014, 09:11 PM
Great job on the stats update. love all the new info !
Title: Re: game stats pages - now have Amp kills, item pickups, health totals, and more
Post by: Helen on Oct 06, 2014, 09:28 AM
Groovy.

You may have to refresh your css style sheet the first time you look at a page. Right-click on page, and select "Refresh" or "Reload". That should do it. I noticed this because I checked the stats this morning on my work laptop.
Title: Re: game stats pages - now have Amp kills, item pickups, health totals, and more
Post by: RiTALiN on Oct 07, 2014, 12:22 AM
Hmmm Blank. Forgot about that with the tags, good that you fixed it tho! I will have to check the stats again :D
Title: Re: game stats pages - now have Amp kills, item pickups, health totals, and more
Post by: Helen on Oct 07, 2014, 09:14 AM
Previously generated stats will not be corrected. Only going forward from the fix.
The name >-ProZaK-< was not affected because the start/end tags are reversed, so it didn't think it was an html tag.
Title: Re: game stats pages - Amp kills, pickups, health totals, streaks, and more
Post by: Helen on Oct 12, 2014, 11:36 AM
I did some more updates last night.