Over the past week or so, i've seen ton's of new faces on the server, some newbies, some veterans, some in the middle, it's always easy to find a comfortable balance, really quite nice, this is yet another reason i call this server home! Glad to see all the new faces, hope you guys get some time in with them too! :D HappY FraGGiN!
Well, maybe it is because I called attention to this server over at my forums this week? (updated server listings, etc.)
Or, did Helen make sure its master servers included 333Networks? (that's a big help too)
Yeah, I haven't played this great server in a while - I really should try it again, as I really liked it when I did play it. :D
Helen always thinks not only Out of the Box, but inside it too! ;)
I have noticed that last few days, they even tempted me to join a couple times, even though I'm busy. Fun!
Hook I gotta visit your forum, I know. Just busy these days.
Don't forget this place... (post your stuff here)
"The UT99/UnReal Forum Site and Server Directory"
http://forumdirectory.freeforums.org