the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Mount St. Helen Server => Topic started by: Tempest on Oct 11, 2012, 06:03 PM

Title: 21...here's that demo i was talking about
Post by: Tempest on Oct 11, 2012, 06:03 PM
...i'm not sure what to say here :/ second time today i was accused of 'hacking'. in this case, dodging too much? it gets pretty old :(

Title: Re: 21...here's that demo i was talking about
Post by: Helen on Oct 11, 2012, 08:01 PM
The individual game stats have the chat logged if you want to refer to some. Here is main page:

http://www.birdieman.com/stats

Then from there click on 2012, then 10 (for Oct), then the game link, alphabetical by date played.

:)
Title: Re: 21...here's that demo i was talking about
Post by: Tempest on Oct 11, 2012, 08:29 PM
oh! very cool...didn't know that :) Thanks Helen

Are there all time stats as well? I just want to confirm that I am, indeed, a shock-whore :p

oh, found the other game where I was called a cheater :(

http://www.birdieman.com/stats/2012/10/20121010.1602.46.DM.VerdanaTE.7777.htm

I'm not sure what to say in these situations other than "um, i'm not" ? :/
Title: Re: 21...here's that demo i was talking about
Post by: Ray on Oct 13, 2012, 08:19 PM
I don't get that. Who complains about dodging?

Is it preferable to hold still and try to catch whatever's shot at you?
Title: Re: 21...here's that demo i was talking about
Post by: 21 on Oct 14, 2012, 12:07 AM
I think Old Pc is just frustrated.  You are a pretty good player and as such you move fast. I would take it as a compliment.  No worries, the regulars here know you are legit.  Take care.