the mountain

whatever => random thoughts... => Topic started by: 21 on Oct 14, 2012, 12:17 AM

Title: My 5 Favorite Shows
Post by: 21 on Oct 14, 2012, 12:17 AM
Just wondering if I am missing any good shows. There are no wrong answers here...

Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
Homeland
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter
Title: Re: My 5 Favorite Shows
Post by: Hook on Oct 14, 2012, 02:20 AM
I got a couple...
No. 1 -> Last Resort
It is very good!

Then No. 2 -> Revolution
Title: Re: My 5 Favorite Shows
Post by: Tempest on Oct 15, 2012, 11:22 AM
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Walking Dead

I heard good stuff about Homeland but haven't seen an episode yet.

[spoiler] test [/spoiler] <--- I was going to ask your thoughts on this seasons Dexter and predictions...but the spoiler tag doesn't work?
Title: Re: My 5 Favorite Shows
Post by: Helen on Oct 15, 2012, 01:21 PM
Bachelor Canada
OASIS channel


Quote from: 405859300[spoiler] test [/spoiler] <--- I was going to ask your thoughts on this seasons Dexter and predictions...but the spoiler tag doesn't work? 

I guess if it's not in the list of buttons, then it's not an option.
Title: Re: My 5 Favorite Shows
Post by: Hook on Oct 15, 2012, 01:42 PM
I actually got roped into and also kinda hooked on Dancing With the Stars! (wife has to watch)
But, I like it now and it gets pretty interesting and fun to watch! ;)
Title: Re: My 5 Favorite Shows
Post by: 21 on Oct 16, 2012, 12:30 AM
DWTS eh?  Are there any hits? By that I mean do the weekly losers go for a car ride with Tony Soprano?  lol...
Title: Re: My 5 Favorite Shows
Post by: 21 on Oct 16, 2012, 12:34 AM
Yeah  I forgot Walking Dead.  The first episode of season 3 had more zombie kills than the entire season 2.  Good stuff!  Also, my guess is that Dexter is going to need a new boat soon...