the mountain

whatever => random thoughts... => Topic started by: Shakeybones on May 04, 2022, 12:34 PM

Title: Hello Peeps !
Post by: Shakeybones on May 04, 2022, 12:34 PM
Hello ! My name is Viper|Shakeybones. My real name is Viper|Chrome Avenger ! I am so glad to have found this awesome ass server with great players ! I get whipped all the time! But it's fun. I think we play one of the greatest games ever created. Besides Williams Defender at the arcade.
  Helen is it possible to give me a hot sista girl on the begging of the maps !!! Make her just like the others, busty and fine LOL !
I am a California Boy and proud of it. Not political wise. Just being from L.A. Glad to meet you all.
Title: Re: Hello Peeps !
Post by: TankBeef on May 04, 2022, 01:23 PM
Hey Chrome!!! Great to see you around here  :)
Yes, this is a fun server, and the players make it even more fun.  ;)
Man, I will have to get back on this week, I have been taking a break too long.  ;D
Title: Re: Hello Peeps !
Post by: Helen on May 04, 2022, 09:50 PM
Hey there Chrome, it is awesome you play here.
Give me the word if you want me to change your shakey name on the stats to [Viper]ChromeAvenger, that is 20 letters so it fits.
Title: Re: Hello Peeps !
Post by: Dr Boo on May 05, 2022, 06:01 PM
Hey there, Chrome - Welcome to the Mountain!
Title: Re: Hello Peeps !
Post by: Se7eN on May 14, 2022, 03:18 PM
Hey there Bones, nice to see you on the forums!
Title: Re: Hello Peeps !
Post by: RiTALiN on May 18, 2022, 04:02 AM
Pleasure playing against you tonight! Here's to many frags to come!  ;)