the mountain

whatever => random thoughts... => Topic started by: RiTALiN on Dec 04, 2016, 10:48 PM

Title: Wierd Rendering Issues Vol. 1
Post by: RiTALiN on Dec 04, 2016, 10:48 PM
Ok so Helen here are my screenshots that I took tonight on the Mountain & maybe the Isle too, dont remember names or stuff, but I got pictures and I have no idea what im looking at except for the fact its redrawing aspects of the frame. What exactly is this in reference to the lighting? It seems to happen most often when viewing lights or with rocket/smoke trails etc. Just a heads up, im using OpenGL as my renderer. But in this copy of UT99 ive got Return To Na-Pali Ultimate Edition (RTNPUE) installed as well which lets me play the "supposed final version of Mission Pack Na-Pali" etc. Ive never had that issue before tho which is why im wondering.
Title: Re: Wierd Rendering Issues Vol. 1
Post by: Helen on Dec 04, 2016, 11:45 PM
That's a bonus :)

I don't know. Like you said, maybe it's that mod you have included.

Or, this probably isn't it, but I sometimes had weird problems if I had another application open that views videos. It would "show through" the UT window.
Title: Re: Wierd Rendering Issues Vol. 1
Post by: Ray on Dec 05, 2016, 07:47 PM
Why is there a lady in a bikini in the 2nd shot?
Title: Re: Wierd Rendering Issues Vol. 1
Post by: RiTALiN on Dec 05, 2016, 09:45 PM
Quote from: 5546595C5742595E43300Why is there a lady in a bikini in the 2nd shot? 

Better Question.
Why isn't there a lady in a bikini in EVERY Shot?  ;D

Those splash screens are Helen's. They brighten the mood before we fill the place up with bloody gibs & body parts.
Title: Re: Wierd Rendering Issues Vol. 1
Post by: medor on Dec 06, 2016, 03:43 AM
Why we come on this server in your opinion  (http://birdieman.com/forum269/Smileys/classic/biggrinsanta.gif)