Hey H, I noticed yesterday while i was @ work 3 miles out on the ocean I could access and navigate your primary site (birdieman.com) but when i tried to access anything on the forums from my cellphone I'm getting an error about no access via proxy, is it possible to allow or do you have ANY intentions of allowing this sort of action in the future? Just curious.
I didn't honestly know it was doing that. So I went to admin section and hunted and sure enough found an option that was turned on to not allow proxys. I then read why would I want to do proxy blocking, and it seems like a good idea lol. However I have turned it off as an experiment, we'll see if it causes any problems with it off.
Works perfect now, thanks H, even if you don't keep it permanently it helped me to make these posts and uploads tonight.