the mountain

whatever => random thoughts... => Topic started by: Hook on Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM

Title: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM
Hello and Good day to you all!
Happy HUMP day - Wednesday! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Jul 07, 2010, 09:38 PM
Haha, good evening. Let me count the ways I am happy it is hump day.

ONE, stressful meeting over, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahhh.
TWO, how can you not like a day called hump day, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahhh.

:))
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 14, 2010, 01:57 PM
And the old HUMP DAY strikes again!
Have a Great one! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Jul 15, 2010, 11:08 AM
I can't believe yesterday was wednesday already. How about TZIT to coin a phrase? Thank Zeus It's Thursday.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 21, 2010, 01:54 PM
HUMP Day - again! Whew! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Jul 28, 2010, 03:03 PM
I shall have to make a point of celebrating something other than hump day. (http://birdieman.com/forum269/Smileys/classic/2vrolijk_08.gif)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Aug 21, 2010, 06:27 PM
Well, let us Celebrate Saturday - which is today by golly!
Best day of the week! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Sep 30, 2010, 01:52 PM
Just stopping in to say Hello! :D
Almost the weekend! YAY
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: river on Sep 30, 2010, 11:05 PM
I am so busy at work I am looking forward all the way to next hump day  :P
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: jdkeller83 on Oct 03, 2010, 04:22 AM
Happy Saturday!!!!! / sunday  :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 18, 2010, 01:43 PM
Courage is...
Being scared to death...
And saddling up anyway! :-/
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Oct 19, 2010, 12:02 AM
Got some horsies in montana?
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 19, 2010, 01:46 PM
Well, I don't have any myself - in Minnesota.
But, there are lots of them around where I live. :o
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 25, 2010, 05:53 PM
Happy MONDAY! - Arrg  :P
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Oct 26, 2010, 03:12 AM
We had our first SNOW today. But I was prepared, I had put my knobby tires on the bike on the weekend, so it was ok.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 29, 2010, 01:20 PM
Ya - we had our first snow also this year - Minnesota USA.
Last Wed. and yesterday - just a light bit.

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."
- Gen. George S. Patton
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: jdkeller83 on Oct 29, 2010, 09:37 PM
No snow yet, here in South dakota, thank goodness, seen enough of that, from being in Minot, ND dang was it cold.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 04, 2010, 02:09 PM
Hey - Happy Thursday!!!
Play the Servers!!! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 09, 2010, 02:06 PM
Have a good Tuesday you all!

Helen, where do you find all those good maps you have on your server? :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Nov 09, 2010, 08:47 PM
I'll send you a PM :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 12, 2010, 11:44 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! (at last) :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Nov 12, 2010, 01:42 PM
I SHALL CELEBRATE THIS DAY WITH YOU!!!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 17, 2011, 11:00 AM
Hey it is MONDAY again! Arrg!
Oh well, make the best of it. ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 20, 2011, 05:50 PM
Hey, Friday is almost here!
Have FUN! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 27, 2011, 11:06 AM
Quote from: 3E39393D3233302F6E560Hey, Friday is almost here!
Have FUN! :D
DITTO!
Have a Great Thursday!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 28, 2011, 05:08 PM
FRIDAY at Last!
And I can go play the NEW Redeemer mod! YAY!!! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Feb 04, 2011, 02:51 AM
Nameless put me to work on new stuff on my UT2004 Chaos server. Technically, I started on it yesterday and now it is Friday morning! Houston is iced over and I'm still uploading stuff to the redirect server. So, Happy friday morning folks! It's going to be a great weekend!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 07, 2011, 01:58 PM
Hey HAPPY MONDAY! :D

Remember it's Our OPEN HOUSE/Grand Opening over at {CMM} server!
Tonight and Tomorrow night (2/7 and 2/8 evenings - USA time)
More info over at HUTP or HOH - either forum.
http://hooksutplace.freeforums.org or http://hermskii.com/Forum/ ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 11, 2011, 01:34 PM
REASON for This Thread...
If you run a forum, a thread like this is good.
Many forums have these threads.
Members come and log in and much of the time only READ posts.
This thread gives them a place to just post a "Hello" to everyone, letting people and the admins know that they were here even though they didn't have any real useful On Topic posts to post.
As an admin of 5+ forums myself, I like to know that people were at my forum and stopped in to at least read and hopefully post a "hello" and maybe something more if they can.
Posts in this thread can also be used not only just to say "Hello", but also as a way to post what is happening in your part of the world on a day to day basis. ;)

Meanwhile - Back at the Ranch...

[size=130]Ohhh - HAPPY FRIDAY!!![/size] :D 
Have a Great day and a Wonderful Weekend!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 16, 2011, 01:39 PM
Happy HUMP day you all! (Wednesday) :P
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Feb 17, 2011, 01:26 AM
Is it the weekend yet? Work has burned me out already for the week :o
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 17, 2011, 09:59 AM
Quote from: 7E7B7276711F0Is it the weekend yet? Work has burned me out already for the week :o
I hear ya - Happy Thursday!!! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Feb 17, 2011, 09:21 PM
Happy Thursday night. Tomorrow is Friday and I have already taken the wife out to eat just now so the weekend is mine to tinker with! I'm looking forward to spending some more time with my square-headed girlfriends! Yep, I have a few PCs and servers to work on this weekend!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 24, 2011, 09:24 AM
Here we go again...
You all have a Happy Thursday!
It is Almost Friday! YAY!!! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Feb 24, 2011, 09:18 PM
Indeed HOOK. We should have game night on the new server again.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Feb 24, 2011, 10:59 PM
I'm sick, I'm still working fulltime hours, I'll be working straight through the next 2 weekends... am I whining? YES!

That tub is going to be feeling soooo good.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 25, 2011, 09:23 AM
A good reason to whine!
What the heck do you do at your work Helen? :o
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Feb 25, 2011, 09:15 PM
You breaking horses or something? LOL
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Feb 25, 2011, 11:53 PM
Quote from: 3032333F3D3F285A0You breaking horses or something? LOL

That would be cool. If I was 18 again that is.

Just a software developer with a deadline coming up, and I have all these younglings that I'm helping so my stuff kept getting pushed off. Dat's ok.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Mar 09, 2011, 10:54 AM
Hey, it is HUMP day again already! :D
Have a Good one!

And, "Get 'er Done!" ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Mar 09, 2011, 09:16 PM
Just because I posted after you, it doesn't mean you're not following me. Please stop it! Happy Wednesday evening folks. BTW, this weekend will be a good weekend for me to get in a coupe, rounds on the server here. I DARE ANY OF YOU TO SHOW  UP AND  GIVE ME THE BEATING I DESERVE!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Mar 10, 2011, 10:55 PM
Quote from: 2B292824262433410I DARE ANY OF YOU TO SHOW UP AND GIVE ME THE BEATING I DESERVE! 

:)  That's the best enticement to come play on a server I have ever read.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Mar 18, 2011, 09:41 AM
Yes, let's show up and give him a beating LOL (NOT)
Actually I have to limit my Downloads, so even going to MSH will overload my Hard Drive.
But I will go there soon - when I can clear some junk off my HD! ;)

HEY - Happy Friday!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Mar 19, 2011, 10:58 AM
Hurry up HOOK and buy another computer already!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Mar 24, 2011, 11:34 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Friday is Almost here again!
Can't wait! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Mar 28, 2011, 05:26 PM
Now MONDAY [size=24]is[/size] Here - Yuk! :P
Onward! >:(
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Mar 28, 2011, 11:09 PM
I got a lot done anyways, I just added 4 new models to the server.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Apr 01, 2011, 01:06 AM
I'm really going to need to get that beating soon. Can we just go ahead and schedule a map or two soon? Hey look! It's freaking Friday! How about this weekend in the late evening?
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Apr 01, 2011, 01:25 AM
Ahhh, you're actually waiting for ME to be on, I see. Tis true I need to get on my own server more, with a broom in hand to dust off the cobwebs. I'll try to play some this weekend.

I'm dusting off a lot of UT loose ends, feels good. I am doing a second edition of the map LastCrusader]I[ (with author's permission). It is a very nice map to start with, so I have to do a half decent job.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Apr 02, 2011, 09:57 PM
I'll commit to play for an hour. I'm going on now. I got my music cranked so if you creep up behind me I won't hear you.  :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 05, 2011, 01:36 PM
Hello to you folks!
Have a GREAT Tuesday! ;)

See ya on the servers! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Apr 13, 2011, 11:43 PM
Two weeks later I reply, sorry I missed you Helen. MY PC has not been on at all at home basically. I've just been too busy. We'll work out a fragfest soon eh!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 14, 2011, 01:44 PM
Quote from: 5456575B595B4C3E0Two weeks later I reply, sorry I missed you Helen. MY PC has not been on at all at home basically. I've just been too busy. We'll work out a fragfest soon eh!
When that happens, let me know.
* I can always use a good sound beating too! * :P
We can advertise it at our forums also! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 18, 2011, 10:37 AM
Happy MONDAY - Ugh! :-? :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 22, 2011, 01:31 PM
OK it is once again Friday - YAY!!!  :D
Big GAME NIGHTS too!

(won't be on the servers for the big games this Saturday - sorry - but you all have fun)  ;)
I will certainly be on for tonight's Friday night Games though - maybe even a bit earlier I hope!

See YOU there!  ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 02, 2011, 01:52 PM
Well, it is Monday again.
Make the best of it. ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 04, 2011, 01:48 PM
[size=24]Happy HUMP Day![/size] :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on May 05, 2011, 11:47 PM
It's past Hump Day amigo and just an hour or so away from FRIDAY!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on May 09, 2011, 11:08 PM
Monday came and has almost went already! I hope everybody here had a great weekend. My wife enjoyed her Mother's Day weekend very much.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 25, 2011, 02:14 PM
Quote from: 4A4D4D494647445B1A220[size=24]Happy HUMP Day![/size] :D
DITTO!
See you on the Servers.
Play and they will be played! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 27, 2011, 02:03 PM
[size=24]Happy Friday![/size] :D
See you on the Servers.
Play them and they will be played! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 01, 2011, 01:58 PM
Happy Wednesday to you! [size=140]HUMP[/size] Day!
Just stopping by.

See you on the servers - AGAIN Tonight and Every night! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jun 04, 2011, 01:04 PM
Let's try to line up tonight folks! By the way, I put all the maps back on CG today not that I want to play there.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 10, 2011, 09:36 AM
Quote from: 2423232728292A35744C0[size=24]Happy Friday![/size] :D
See you on the Servers.
Play them and they will be played! :D
YEP!
And too lazy - so I'll DITTO this one! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jun 11, 2011, 01:20 PM
The time should be 10:00 tonight again that we meet in battle. Thanks again for giving us a few rounds at Mt. St. Helen's server last night HOOK. It was great fun and nice to see a familiar skin!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Jun 11, 2011, 10:45 PM
Pssst, Hook, your skin showed up fine, and I have that linux letter fix set to true, hint, hint. It must have been something else that was messing with your skin on your server.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 15, 2011, 03:51 PM
I will try that Linux Letter Fix (turn it ON) again!
It MAY have been a ValhallaAvatar thing in conjunction with medScoreBoard that caused it. ???
I have taken Valhalla off now anyways and we will see how it works.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 17, 2011, 02:03 PM
Seems to work good now without ValhallaAvatar.
I wish I could add ValhallaAvatar back though.
I'll have to try it again soon.

Mean while Back at the Ranch...
[size=15]OK it is once again Friday - YAY!!![/size] :D
The Big GAME NIGHTS too! ;D
(won't be on the servers for the big games this Saturday (out of town) - sorry - but you all have fun of course)  ;)
I will certainly be on for tonight - Friday night's Games though - maybe even a bit earlier I hope!

See YOU there if you are able! :wink:
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jun 24, 2011, 01:34 AM
I'll be on!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 12, 2011, 01:52 PM
Quote from: 3433333738393A25645C0Happy Wednesday to you! [size=140]HUMP[/size] Day!
Just stopping by.

See you on the servers - AGAIN Tonight and Every night! :D
Hey, I forgot about THIS Thread!!!
Have a great day! "DITTO!!!" :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 19, 2011, 01:33 PM
Quote from: 313636323D3C3F2061590
Quote from: 3433333738393A25645C0Happy Wednesday to you! [size=140]HUMP[/size] Day!
Just stopping by.

See you on the servers - AGAIN Tonight and Every night! :D
Hey, I forgot about THIS Thread!!!
Have a great day! "DITTO!!!" :D
DITTO the DITTO! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Oct 20, 2011, 11:54 PM
I'll second that ditto and raise you one ditto.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: keller on Oct 21, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hey Guys, I am all settled and ready to Play tonight, I'll probably hit up Helen's first then hit up CMM for my first ever Scheduled game nite,  I don't think i have had a normal 8-5'er since about 6 years ago.  Happy Friday
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Oct 21, 2011, 09:13 PM
8 to 5'er? What is that? 8 to 5 in the morning playing or is that your new work day schedule? I've seen you play mutiple hours at a time before...
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: keller on Oct 22, 2011, 12:41 AM
8-5 job yes lol wish ut was my job
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 27, 2011, 02:05 PM
Just stopping by to say Hello to you all here. :D
I have 9 vacation days I have left to use up this year, starting with tomorrow, Fri. 10/28
Taking single days off from now thru Christmas, just to break up the weeks a bit. ;)

Later gang!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 11, 2011, 10:41 AM
Well, it is getting to be mid-November.
There is ICE on the pond that is off my back yard for the first time this season I believe.
Have a great Friday people!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 17, 2011, 02:04 PM
Just stopping in (Again) to say "HELLO" to you all!
Have FUN and Later Gang!

See you on the servers - our UT Heart and Soul! ::)

I'll be back and see all of you good people around! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Nov 17, 2011, 11:24 PM
Keller gave me an idea when he mentioned that he got a buddy to play here recently. Let's all hope I remember to act on it when I have time.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: keller on Nov 18, 2011, 09:25 AM
Yes, Please Welcome Ch3dd@r into the servers, he is a coworker, and I showed him the youtube video of me playing and was like "i have to have this, so I gave him the install" and now he has it, he is even thinking of running a server!  I will show him the UT way

ps-herm what idea did you have.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Ray on Nov 21, 2011, 07:34 AM
Insomnia is a harsh misteress...
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 22, 2011, 01:57 PM
Happy Tuesday folks!
I have Thursday thru Sunday off this Thanksgiving week! YAY :D
(in USA)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Nov 23, 2011, 08:54 AM
I will be nuking you.......I mean seeing you. No wait. I was right the first time! You're dead-meat boy! LOL
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 23, 2011, 03:08 PM
Quote from: 585A5B57555740320I will be nuking you.......I mean seeing you. No wait. I was right the first time! You're dead-meat boy! LOL
Or, are you mistaking me for the "dead-boy meat"?
Or maybe it is the "boy dead-meat"?
Or maybe the "dead-beat meat boy"?
Or the "dead meat-ball boy"?
Or the "dead meat-boy ball"?
Or th "dead ball of boy meat"?
Or .... *sigh*  LOL ;D

I'm ready! *ahem* :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Nov 25, 2011, 09:32 AM
No! Just you! Do you feel the crosshair on your forehead right now? LOL.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 11, 2012, 01:34 PM
My first full 5-day week at work since the beginning of November! YUK!  :(
Have a good HUMP day you all! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jan 11, 2012, 01:41 PM
LOL! Too bad! Hahahaha!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 27, 2012, 01:34 PM
WOW - been a while!
Happy Mundane Monday! :P
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 26, 2012, 01:30 PM
Quote from: 676060646B6A6976370F0WOW - been a while! :P
Yeah!
Wishing you all a good Thursday! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 18, 2012, 01:49 PM
[size=14]Happy FRIDAY folks - YAY!!![/size] :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on May 18, 2012, 08:58 PM
Finally! That was a long week.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 01, 2012, 03:47 PM
Hey have a good weekend you all.
I will be off on my boat cruising this weekend - Later gang! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 05, 2012, 01:27 PM
The boating was fantastic!
Great Weather and the water was calm! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 07, 2012, 01:34 PM
I should be home all this weekend.
YAY I can PLAY!  :D (see you on the UT servers)

UT Players and even forum members seem to be a bit AWOL or MIA for the past few weeks at least.  :-?

Only thing I can think of that must be happening, is that New Diablo III that came out is pulling players from our beloved UT.
A lot of UT players have been diverted to that game - for a while anyway.  >:(

They will be back! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Jun 07, 2012, 10:23 PM
Quote from: 2F28282C2322213E7F470They will be back! Wink

Guaranteed!

I'm smokin busy at work Hook, my rare UT time is just on my server, but if I see you playing this weekend on CMM I'll pop in.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 08, 2012, 09:34 AM
Helen, you said it buddy!
I also have been stressed out from work a lot lately, and also a slew of things I am fixing around the house.
In the evenings, I get home at 6 pm - eat dinner - do some chores until about 8 or 9 - then chill until about 10 pm with wife - then I get on my server (my rare UT time) and play as I should for about 1/2 to 1 hour.
I then quick check a few forums, but only have time (maybe) to log into my own forum, then bed by 11 pm.
WHEW!
This is a pretty normal weekday evening for me.
So yep - I understand! ;)

Hey, Happy FRIDAY gang! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 18, 2012, 01:45 PM
Er a Happy Monday folks! :-? ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: StivBators on Jun 18, 2012, 07:11 PM
w00h00 !!   ;D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 19, 2012, 01:43 PM
YAY Tuesday! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 22, 2012, 01:45 PM
All I can say today is...
[size=24]AAAAaaaahhhhhh[/size]

Happy FRIDAY! :D

PS: I'll be gone most of this weekend (if all goes as planned)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 25, 2012, 02:02 PM
Had a Great weekend Camping! (real camping - not ut)  ;D
Well, time to start yet another week.
Happy Monday!  ;)

Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 05, 2012, 01:56 PM
G-Day folks! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 16, 2012, 01:57 PM
Quote from: 4C4B4B4F4041425D1C240G-Day folks! ;)
How is your week starting out? - Happy Monday! :P
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jul 16, 2012, 08:36 PM
Crappy here. How about you?
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Jul 17, 2012, 11:15 AM
A few days ago parts of our city got flooded due to a crazy storm. The white flashes every second in this vid is actually lightning...  lightning every second, yikes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt-s38tqUQw&feature=player_embedded

Though my house got a ton of rain, I was fortunate not to get as much as others.

Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jul 17, 2012, 09:09 PM
It has rained here hard every day for 2 weeks now I'd bet. My grass is a foot tall all of the way around my house. Last year my yard was killed by the drought. This year it is fuller and more lush than I have ever seen it.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 30, 2012, 05:41 PM
Back from vacation - Oh Happy Monday! :-/
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Jul 30, 2012, 10:39 PM
Where did you go?
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 31, 2012, 01:56 PM
A week right on the North Shore of Lake Superior! :D
I'll have pics sometime soon!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Aug 03, 2012, 01:55 PM
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
[size=14]Hey the BIG Friday is here![/size]
Now go play your Local UT Server and keep UT alive and well! :D
(The Mountain (Helen's), CG and CMM are about as loco er um local as you can get LOL) ;D
I don't mean log in for a bit - PLAY that puppy for a while!!!
Our Servers are the very Backbone of this game! :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 04, 2012, 02:42 PM
No way. Mine is but just a peripheral metacarpal at best. You/yours: Now that is a vertebrae my friend. A cervical vertebrae at that! Like a C1 or C2 for sure.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Aug 04, 2012, 03:41 PM
Dibs on the brain, nyuk, nyuk.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Aug 06, 2012, 01:57 PM
What is this - Thanksgiving?
Happy Monday - again. YUK
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Aug 30, 2012, 12:26 PM
Well getting ready for the Long Labor Day weekend, this coming weekend. (3 days off including Monday) :D
I am planning on doing mostly FUN and Relaxing things!
(after working my Hunny-Do List butt off for weeks or months now) :o

Anybody else got any special plans?
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 30, 2012, 02:48 PM
I owe Nameless a few favors on my 2004 Chaos server. I will be goofing with UT stuff this weekend. Maybe I'll even play!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Aug 31, 2012, 01:44 PM
Hey Hermskii - it is about time.
You need to get back into it - and maybe back into the action also!
Good deal! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Sep 01, 2012, 01:05 AM
I have been using Google Chrome when I come here lately and sometimes I have to click the shortcut to here about 3 times before it opens. None of the other 15 to 20 sites I go to has this issue. Anyone else here getting here with Chrome? What is your experience? It isn't every time but often enough to notice. I think I may have even mentioned it already before too.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Sep 01, 2012, 10:44 AM
Use some other browser :)

I'll be remoting in to my work laptop shortly to get some work done. Later I'll head to my mum/sister's house and destroy some old shelf in their garage. Then tomorrow is my niece's birthday, she's 3.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Sep 04, 2012, 01:55 PM
Herm, I use Chrome quite a bit also - no problem coming here with it though. :-?

Hmmm sounds like fun Helen - at least the Bday party.
The wife and I did a few chores around the house and also visited a few small towns and antique stores, etc.
Just slow paced this past weekend. ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Sep 24, 2012, 01:55 PM
Went to Duluth MN this past Saturday with my 18 year old grandson.
Had a great time! ;)
He took a lot of pics, so I hope to get some from him and post 'em maybe!

Have a good Monday people! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Sep 25, 2012, 09:41 PM
18 year old grandson eh? If I wanted one of those I would have to wait until I was 81 or so, but I'd have to get busy right now :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Sep 26, 2012, 11:40 AM
He is great - we are almost like good buddies, and we share a lot of interests. ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 03, 2012, 02:38 AM
YAY - it is the WEEKEND!!! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: 21 on Nov 03, 2012, 11:50 PM
Yay!  It's the weekend and the clocks turn back......
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Fuzz_Ball on Nov 08, 2012, 12:29 AM
Hi Mr. Helen and crew!
Fuzz_Ball here.
I wander around UT forums and run a MH server.
Nice forum and topice you have here and I like your work!

I'll see you around sometime!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 08, 2012, 08:00 AM
Hey, welcome Fuzz! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: 21 on Nov 08, 2012, 01:19 PM
Yes welcome! 
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Nov 13, 2012, 12:23 AM
Fuzz found us! Run! LOL. Welcome Fuzz.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 22, 2012, 02:03 AM
And remember...
"Cows are always THERE - I guess they are an integral part of UT, and we must just face it and accept it." - Hook

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
You all have a Great THANKSGIVING Holiday! :D
(those in USA - heck all the world LOL)  :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 29, 2012, 08:01 AM
Had a Great Thanks Giving!
You have a great day! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Nov 30, 2012, 12:39 AM
Edit that and spell it right HOOK! I had a great one too. A great "Thanksgiving" that is. Forgive him everyone. HOOK is old. He was actually there...back then....he recalls that first thanksgiving meal with the Indians and all of that. He still has shoes with buckles on them too!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Dec 09, 2012, 12:00 AM
Hope you are all having a great weekend - I am! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 01, 2013, 12:49 PM
Have a Great Friday - and a great Weekend too!  :D

Remember to PLAY Those UT Servers!!!
The Best and MOST Important thing you can do to Keep UT99 Alive and Well! - TRUE!!! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 06, 2013, 01:49 PM
Happy HUMP Day to you all!   :D

To keep UT99 alive and well -> PLAY the heck out of those UT99 Servers!  ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: wgseagal on Feb 18, 2013, 08:21 PM
were is wg.trog old friend of mine played for years together let me know what game you are playing and what version
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 28, 2013, 01:18 PM
I dunno wgseagal  :-?

Have a Great day you all! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Mar 20, 2013, 01:44 PM
Have a good HUMP day folks! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Mar 28, 2013, 01:36 PM
Oh Happy Day .... (just rosey) 
Have a great day folks!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 05, 2013, 01:34 PM
Quote from: 4A4D4D494647445B1A220Oh Happy Day .... (just rosey) 
Have a great day folks!
Happy Belated B-day Helen!
Happy FRIDAY Folks!  :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 10, 2013, 01:45 PM
[size=14]Well, it is HUMP Day again![/size]
Have a good week people - I know I am having a pretty darn good week myself.
Forums - Servers - Real Life!  ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 19, 2013, 01:58 PM
FRIDAY YAY!!! :D
See YOU on our Better Servers! (of course) ;)

PS: Helen, I had an interesting phenomenon happen with the PirateDeemer.
I joined my CMM server and happened to have the ini files on my player install for testing a different setup.
It tried to do BOTH - Yeah! :o
Things from both ini's were happening. Weird eh?
Must be something to do with the coding that encourages, or allows multi-instances. :-/
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Apr 27, 2013, 10:19 AM
lol, that is very interesting :)
In fact, you could say you were cheating on your own server, heheeheeheeee, loading in those extra deemers! Pretty cool.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 29, 2013, 01:57 PM
Actually, I didn't add any deemers that way, but one deemer Name that I had 2 different settings for in the 2 ini files for it, wanted to use both settings at the same time, and it did too! ;D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 12, 2013, 04:41 PM
Happy Happy HUMP Day - la la la! :o :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 27, 2013, 01:22 PM
Have a great Thursday folks!  ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 11, 2013, 11:41 AM
Quote from: 3F38383C3332312E6F570Have a great Thursday folks!  ;)
Ditto! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jul 11, 2013, 10:17 PM
This week got by quickly! Awesome!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 12, 2013, 01:42 PM
Yeah, and your Birthday did too! :o
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jul 13, 2013, 08:23 AM
Indeed.

Another note, I can't get my servers to advertise anymore. Had a power out and they won't do it now. I have checked everything. Grrrrrrrr.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 17, 2013, 02:08 PM
Remember when I had all my setting correct and I still couldn't see my home based server on the net?
It was 1 obscure modem/router setting like "Attack Detection" - ON or OFF
I had to set that to OFF, then it all worked.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Aug 02, 2013, 01:56 PM
With that in mind - HAPPY FRIDAY! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 10, 2013, 12:36 PM
Turned out my carrier had lost my static IP. I have a new one now.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Sep 17, 2013, 01:37 PM
All is good now!   ;)

Hey all, Have a Great Tuesday, and rest of the week! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Sep 27, 2013, 01:39 PM
Friday at last - Have a great weekend folks! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 11, 2013, 10:29 AM
Quote from: 6F68686C6362617E3F070Friday at last - Have a great weekend folks! :D
Ah, and I am "Batching" it this weekend - wife gone to a Spa! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 18, 2013, 02:05 PM
Happy FRIDAY folks! :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 25, 2013, 01:37 PM
Quote from: 777070747B7A7966271F0Happy FRIDAY folks! :)
Ditto! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: 21 on Oct 25, 2013, 02:21 PM
Ditto
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 31, 2013, 01:48 PM
Great Day folks! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Dec 17, 2013, 01:33 PM
All is good - Have a good one all of you! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 10, 2014, 09:32 AM
[size=14]Happy FRIDAY !!![/size]  :D
Have a great day (and weekend) folks! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jan 10, 2014, 11:12 PM
That first full week back at work after the holidays is a killer. I'm so glad the weekend is here finally! I trust everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 15, 2014, 11:33 AM
Oh yeah Hermskii - I hear ya! ::)

Happy Happy [size=130]H[/size][size=140]U[/size][size=150]M[/size][size=130]P[/size] Day folks! :D
Things are a hummin' :P
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jan 15, 2014, 09:07 PM
One time at band camp...
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 16, 2014, 02:03 PM
Quote from: 393B3A36343621530One time at band camp...
Yes? ... :o
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Jan 19, 2014, 01:12 AM
HOOK needs to get out more!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 24, 2014, 01:43 PM
NO! :o
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 06, 2014, 01:36 PM
Only -14 F. this morning - not too bad! ;D

Almost FRIDAY - and I need to do a post here in Feb. 2014!
Howdy folks! - Just stopping in - Hello all! ;)

KEEP UT Alive and Well - PLAY those servers! :D
(actually, I would think that people would WANT to PLAY the servers - I have no problem with that myself) ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 10, 2014, 01:57 PM
Only about -15 F. this morning - Cheers! :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Feb 20, 2014, 09:46 AM
Well good morning folks! :)

Winter Storm Warning and Blizzard Warning for today and tonight here in Minnesota USA.

Have a great day you all! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Mar 13, 2014, 01:48 PM
Snow here in Minnesota is melting fast :D - Hope not TOO fast though, because of flooding possibilities. :o

Almost Friday! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 02, 2014, 09:32 AM
Happy FRIDAY!!!
PLAY those UT Servers!!! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 15, 2014, 12:10 PM
I really really need to go sit on my deck or in my gazebo with a frozen pilsner of ale this coming weekend!!! :D

So far it has been a long week already.  :o

Have a good Tuesday folks!  ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Aug 20, 2014, 09:56 AM
Just stopping in to say Hello - Have a great HUMP day, and week too! ;)
Remember to Support your local 333Networks and 333Networks Master Servers! :D
They are Tried and True over many years by a lot of admins, Safe to Use, and also Work Great! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Sep 10, 2014, 12:55 PM
Quote from: 363131353A3B3827665E0Just stopping in to say Hello - Have a great HUMP day, and week too! ;)
Remember to Support your local 333Networks and 333Networks Master Servers! :D
They are Tried and True over many years by a lot of admins, Safe to Use, and also Work Great! ;)
Hump Day yet again :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 20, 2014, 02:21 PM
And, we start a new week - Cheers! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Oct 20, 2014, 09:33 PM
I worked both sat and sun so I'm still in last week and it is now 10 days long lol.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hermskii on Oct 23, 2014, 12:12 AM
My week is almost over again!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 20, 2014, 10:16 AM
Going up to a log cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior (right on the water) for Thanksgiving next week with kids and their kids (grand kids) too!
Should be FUN! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: RiTALiN on Nov 26, 2014, 11:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! Cheers ~!~ May it be WARM & NON-SNOWY!  :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 08, 2015, 04:20 PM
Howdy all! :D

PS: I WILL be filling in my server section here - SOON!
Thank you Helen! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Sep 06, 2015, 02:20 AM
WOW - been a while since I posted in THIS thread :-/
Have a great weekend folks! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Oct 29, 2015, 10:46 AM
Have a great Thursday folks! ;)
Coommeee OOoooonnn Weekend! :o
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 03, 2015, 10:07 AM
Weather is Awesome this 1st few days of Nov - 70 to 75 deg F. :D
Very warm for Minnesota this time of year. ;)

How is it in Edmonton Helen?

You all have a great day!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Nov 03, 2015, 06:35 PM
No snow in Edmonton yet so we are ahead of the curve :)
Everybody to the gym now!  :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 20, 2015, 01:42 PM
Snow around here in Minnesota lately! :o  ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 06, 2016, 02:12 PM
I'll be the FIRST to post in April 2016 here! :D
Happy HUMP Day folks! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 12, 2016, 11:35 AM
Am I the FIRST to post in May 2016 here? :o
Happy THURSDAY folks! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: 21 on May 14, 2016, 05:29 PM
Hook, you might be the happiest player I know!   Happy Saturday to you!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 17, 2016, 01:49 PM
Quote from: 6F766B797E73731F0Hook, you might be the happiest player I know!   Happy Saturday to you!
Thanks!  :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Ray on May 27, 2016, 11:31 PM
I see virtually this identical thread in nearly all the forums I frequent, and I can't help but wonder if it's a life test.

That for those that don't post regularly it's an indicator they're no longer with us.

Is that it?
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jan 17, 2018, 10:38 AM
Hi folks - Happy HUMP day!!! (again) :D

Just an FYI ...

Hey, Hi there to the gang at the Mountain!!!

IF You are a member at our OLD Hook's UT forum.... (or even if you are not) :P
PLEASE make sure that you Register over at our NEW HUTP forum ->[/color] http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/
or http://www.hooksutplace.co.nr/ (then click on -> FORUMs)
- Thank you so much!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: vankuss on Jan 18, 2018, 07:25 AM
HEY Y'ALL!

testing the greetings thread :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: 21 on Jan 18, 2018, 08:19 AM
Hi Vankuss!  Have a terrific Thursday!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: RiTALiN on Jan 18, 2018, 03:14 PM
Quote from: 66756A6F64716A6D70030I see virtually this identical thread in nearly all the forums I frequent, and I can't help but wonder if it's a life test.

That for those that don't post regularly it's an indicator they're no longer with us.

Is that it? 
haha dual purpose posting. Good Morning/Afternoon you guy's. & Helllllllloooooo Cap'N!  ;D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: vankuss on Feb 02, 2018, 12:58 PM
hello everybody
busy busy this period, can't come much sadly
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: 21 on Feb 02, 2018, 03:17 PM
Hi Vankuss.
Have a nice weekend! 
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: RiTALiN on Feb 03, 2018, 02:12 AM
Weekend has arrived. Enjoi! High of 71 Degrees and a low of 48 all weekend! :D & Sunny skies.  ::)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: 21 on Feb 03, 2018, 12:34 PM
Ritalin, thanks for the update and oh, on behalf of all the freezing Canadians.....FY!  Lol
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: RiTALiN on Feb 04, 2018, 02:00 PM
No problem buddy, on behalf of all the so called sarcastic, shameful, ignorant American's.... :P "I'm here to help!" When you get cold just take a trip south lol. That goes for both you crazy Canadian's!  ;D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 01, 2018, 04:48 PM
Have a great Tuesday folks!   ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on May 02, 2018, 12:20 AM
I followed your instructions :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: 21 on May 02, 2018, 08:39 AM
Thanks, Hook,  You too!
Wait it's Wednesday now.  Rats...
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 10, 2018, 12:11 PM
Almost Friday! - Have a great Thursday folks! :D

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...
FYI, in case you had not heard ...
HUTP (Hook's UT Place) has Moved! ... Yep, we have Moved! -

GO To: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
and register (or re-register) there!

Spread the word! ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: vankuss on May 17, 2018, 01:14 PM
what's up guys
haven't been on in a while for various reasons, and right when i thought i'd have some free time bad crap keeps happening....
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: RiTALiN on May 17, 2018, 02:14 PM
Happens to me all the time Vankuss, no worries m8, almost to the end of the week, just today and tomorrow, looking forward to a happy weekend, hopefully will see y'all then. ~Ch33rz~
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on May 18, 2018, 02:57 PM
I haven't been on much either for the last few weeks, sorry :(
Summer is here and I'm getting rid of my belly warmer.
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on May 25, 2018, 03:12 PM
Me too I hope. :P

Have a GREAT 3-day Memorial Day weekend folks! :D
(in USA)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jun 28, 2018, 10:23 AM
Hello folks and have a great day! :D
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Jul 06, 2018, 05:13 PM
Well ...
I will be the First to post here in July! :D
Have a great one folks!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: RiTALiN on Aug 13, 2018, 03:47 AM
Monday Morning is coming fast...Screw Monday Morning! Seriously....way too tired, I Miss you guy's hopefully I'll take off work on teh 24th and we can get in a couple games. Hopefully will find a permanent place in Downtown Hollywood soon in the next couple weeks. -ch33rz-
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Nov 01, 2018, 03:27 PM
I hear ya Ritalin!

Well ...
I will be the First to post here in November!  :D
Have a great one folks!
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Mar 26, 2019, 10:41 AM
Have a Great Tuesday ya'll  ;)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Helen on Mar 26, 2019, 11:22 AM
I have a few new players but none of them have joined the forum, so sorry for the echo :)
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 02, 2019, 12:34 AM
Quote from: 36333A3E39570I have a few new players but none of them have joined the forum, so sorry for the echo :)
Used to be that people played servers and joined the corresponding forum - and they POSTED too!  :o
Title: Re: Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...
Post by: Hook on Apr 12, 2019, 05:13 PM
Friday again - Have FUN on the Servers gang!  :D