the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Isle of Helen Server => Topic started by: Ray on Oct 12, 2016, 08:44 PM

Title: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Ray on Oct 12, 2016, 08:44 PM
1) What is the most popular map on your server, the one players love the most?

2) Helen, what's your favorite map?
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Helen on Oct 13, 2016, 12:31 AM
It would be hard to say what others like because there is no vote but rather a rotation. As for me, I have actually already tweaked about 99% of the maps already.

How about Compulsive or Liandri? I haven't gotten my mitts on those yet. Feel like tweaking one of those?
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: medor on Oct 13, 2016, 03:21 AM
I do not like the maps where it is difficult to find weapons.
I have no names in head.
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Helen on Oct 13, 2016, 02:00 PM
Quote from: 4941404B564941404B56240I do not like the maps where it is difficult to find weapons.
I have no names in head.
I totally agree. I know I have a few still like that. It's good to hear that, so I keep it in mind when I want to do the next edit.
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Ray on Oct 16, 2016, 07:04 PM
Not so much tweaking as adding a competitor.

What's your favorite name for a LARGE pet?
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Helen on Oct 16, 2016, 09:17 PM
Quote from: 7F6C73767D687374691A0Not so much tweaking as adding a competitor.
Adding a competitor?

Quote from: 7F6C73767D687374691A0What's your favorite name for a LARGE pet? 
Black Beauty.
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Ray on Oct 20, 2016, 09:13 PM
Quote from: 32373E3A3D530Adding a competitor?
UTDMT.

One of these things · http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/98908.html

Even though I largely use them for CTF, they were designed for Deathmatch... so I just add one to your fave map, skin it appropriately and give it a name... and it's good to go.

Question: You would like me to censor it? The things defaults have it cursing like a sailor.
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: medor on Oct 21, 2016, 02:30 AM
Ray can you send me CTF-MosEisley_Spaceport ?
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: jorge on Oct 21, 2016, 06:36 PM
hola helen estoy esperando para poder usas la skins que quiero tambien seria bueno que otros jugadores pudieran cambiar la skins a su preferencia
atte. Predator ;) ;) ;)
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: 21 on Oct 23, 2016, 12:58 AM
Estoy de acuerdo con Predator! Vamos a usar nuestra piel !! Los jugadores han hablado ... lol


PD No hablo español. Sólo Google tradujo ... lol
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Ray on Oct 26, 2016, 06:29 PM
Quote from: 2F27262D302F27262D30420Ray can you send me CTF-MosEisley_Spaceport ?
There's downloads for it here · https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=55680#p55680

My UTDMT edit of it isn't quite ready yet.
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: medor on Oct 27, 2016, 05:42 AM
THX

It's in a mappack the exe isn't usable.
I have extract it with uniextract and make it non exe for download all in one and map bay maps  8-)

http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=maps%2FMapPacks%2F&search=StarWars_MapPack&search_mode=f
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: jorge on Oct 27, 2016, 02:20 PM
Estoy a la espera de poder usar una skins la piel  que me guste en tu servidor helen!!!   solo tienes agregar un mutador Valhalla Avatar al servidor . no creo que para ti sea algo dificil , estoy seguro que hara mas emocionantes las partidas de ut.   e jugado en otro servidor y que buenisimo es jugar con otro jugadores que tienen piel distintas a las que ya estamos acostumbrados en tu servidor..  tu servidor es bueno pero es hora que le agregues algo nuevo aparte de modificar mapas..  :D :D 
atte. Predator ;) ;) ;)[/quote]
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: jorge on Oct 27, 2016, 02:23 PM

I'm waiting to use a skin skins like me on your server helen !!! Just add a mutator Valhalla Avatar to the server. I do not think that is something difficult for you, I'm sure that will make the games more exciting ut. and played on another server and is buenisimo play with other players who have different skin to which we are accustomed to your server .. your server is good but it's time that you add something new besides modifying Cheesy Cheesy maps ..
Atte. Predator                      ::) ::) ::)
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Helen on Oct 29, 2016, 11:11 AM
I am sorry predator, I am not going to put Valhalla Avatar on. I am not sure it would work with medHUD which is my stats mutator. I can do one custom skin for you, we just need to find one that works and is ok.
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: jorge on Oct 29, 2016, 01:28 PM
saludos Helen!!!  ok esta bien, te entiendo perfectamente...  bueno ya queda de tu parte,  que crees un aspecto personalizado , ya tienes conocimiento de los detalles, lo que tu decidas lo sabre apreciar y estare contento jugando en tu servidor ... gracias por tu atencion !!! Atte. Depredador :D :D :D   
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Helen on Oct 29, 2016, 10:39 PM
Predator, elija uno de estos colores: rojo o azul
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: jorge on Oct 30, 2016, 08:31 AM

Color azul mi amigo Helen !!!
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Helen on Oct 30, 2016, 01:30 PM
Este es el paquete de la piel. Se llama química Muerte D. Pruébalo espero que les guste.

http://www.birdieman.com/downloads/ChemicalDeathD.zip
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: jorge on Oct 31, 2016, 01:22 PM
hola estimado amigo!! muchas gracias por la skin me gusto, aunque no puedo negar que hubiera quedado complacido con la piel que me gusta de predatorfx  quede satisfecho con tu esfuerzo y atencion muchas gracias por tu ayuda..  tambien puedo sugerir que agregues mas bots a los mapas y tambien que en los servidores deberias estudiar la manera de introducir una partida por equipo o ultimo hombre en pie como para cambiar la rutina  :D :D  gracias Helen !!! e invito a la comunidad a jugar UT..    atte. Predator
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: Helen on Nov 02, 2016, 11:22 AM
Espanol
Hola Predador. Te veo como un montón de bots. :) Eso está bien, yo también a veces. Tenemos que recordar que a algunas personas no les gustan los bots. He tratado de establecer un buen número equilibrado de bots por mapa para mantener el ritmo correcto.

He estado trabajando en mi mutator de estadísticas para apoyar más de DM, por lo que eventualmente podría hacer otros tipos de juego. Esto podría no ser hasta abril.

Durante diciembre / enero habrá algunos nuevos mapas temáticos de invierno en la rotación, ¡busca esos!

English
Hi Predator. I see you like a lot of bots. :) That is fine, I do too sometimes. We have to remember that some people do not like bots at all. I have tried to set a good balanced number of bots per map to keep the pace right.

I have been working on my stats mutator to support more than DM, so eventually I could do other game types. This might not be until April though.

Over December/January there will be a few new winter themed maps in the rotation, look for those!
Title: Re: Debating making an edit for your server...
Post by: jorge on Nov 02, 2016, 02:09 PM


perfecto amigo Helen , esperemos eso dias , excelente el tema de los mapas que dices .. Atte. Depredador     :D :D



perfect friend Helen, hopefully that day, excellent theme maps you say .. Atte. Predator     :D :D