Well, had a tough time with players tonight. But...I do not care about that...What I do care about is...NEW MILESTONE!!! 30,000!!! :)
You know, I have to confess, at some point I told Helen, man I feel burned out, I don't think I can play any more UT, I am tired, It is too much, I am retiring...Some of you may have noted my absence. It was because of that. But I cannot be away from this game for too long. I take long breaks, play other stuff, but after a while, I end up coming back, and I came back for the 30,000, there is nothing like UT, a game where you keep returning even when you do not do so well has to be really good, cause that is a rarity. UT is unique. It is a treasure. And Mount St. Helen makes it even better.
Ok, I decided I am going to do these posts every 10,000. I think it is a good number. ;)
Maybe the mountain is a good place to play because Tank plays here :)
Perfect attitude - bag the frags, and have fun.
Nice work, Tank! I remember at this time last year 30,000 seemed like an impossible number to reach. Here we are though! I like the idea of meeting back here in another 10k. See you soon!
I'm late to the celebration, but grats on the 30K milestone TankBeef! I concur with Helen, you're part of the reason this server is awesome :)
I really liked Tank's comment's about reaching 30,000 and UT
It's the best game ever and great people.
I'll probably be burried with my game of the year edition.
Quote from: 7B6C6D566D666E3B7C7D090I really liked Tank's comment's about reaching 30,000 and UT
It's the best game ever and great people.
I'll probably be burried with my game of the year edition.
Red Dog!!! Nice to see you around here. Awesome!!! :)