the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Hall of Fame => Topic started by: Helen on Dec 15, 2015, 08:24 PM

Title: game # 66,666 on the mountain
Post by: Helen on Dec 15, 2015, 08:24 PM
In the year 2291, when people ask where you were when they played game # 66,666 on the mountain, I'll say I was there :)

http://www.birdieman.com/stats/2015/12/20151215.1751.22.DM.Nibelheim-se.7787.htm

(http://www.birdieman.com/pics/forum/game66666.jpg)
Title: Re: game # 66,666 on the mountain
Post by: RiTALiN on Dec 22, 2015, 12:53 PM
Hehe, awesome! Nicely done, glad the snow is back too!
Title: Re: game # 66,666 on the mountain
Post by: 21 on Dec 25, 2015, 09:58 AM
16,666 of those games were mine!  OMG, That's so sad......lol
Title: Re: game # 66,666 on the mountain
Post by: Helen on Dec 25, 2015, 11:29 PM
Would you mind rolling it up to 99,999? Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: game # 66,666 on the mountain
Post by: 21 on Dec 29, 2015, 01:01 PM
Oh my lord!  My mouse wrist is so sore all the time.  Do I forward rehab bills to the mountain?  Lol.
Title: Re: game # 66,666 on the mountain
Post by: Hook on Jan 13, 2016, 02:03 PM
WOW - and I am not even on there! :o




jk - It has been a long while since I played the Mountain - too long :P
Title: Re: game # 66,666 on the mountain
Post by: Helen on Jan 13, 2016, 02:33 PM
I looked up your rank, found you at 592nd on page 5 :)

http://www.birdieman.com/stats/dm/index5.htm