the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Hall of Fame => Topic started by: clickhaze on Oct 21, 2015, 06:44 PM

Title: 50k Hello Island
Post by: clickhaze on Oct 21, 2015, 06:44 PM
... Frags rolled past 50k tonight - guess it's about time I dropped a line here to say hi. :)

(http://b00m.dk/Images/Members/Eek/Servers/IsleOfHelen/isleOfHelen50000+.jpg)

Drifted ashore (washed up?) on the Island around June this year, after having reinstalled my old fav game, UT'99 (not the first comeback (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ryXi32_RV8) - probably not the last either :D).

Enjoyed the zen of slaughtering bots, the quality mix of classic and new maps - and the friendly fraggers I met, of course, :) so I've been hanging out since then.

Was leader of the :b00m: "fun clan" back in the day - still am I guess, but not a lot of us are active still. :'/
We still have a server running (at 46.4.102.4) and a site/forum over at b00m.dk (http://www.b00m.dk/)

GGs all and see you on the Island! 8-)
Title: Re: 50k Hello Island
Post by: Helen on Oct 21, 2015, 09:15 PM
Hey, that video at the comeback link, that was good stuff, a good little production. I liked the campy music accompanying the failed combos :)

And thank YOU very much for playing on the server, glad you enjoy it.

[edit]P.S., here is the game where you hit 50k: http://www.birdieman.com/island/2015/10/20151021.1949.50.DM.Agony.7787.htm
Title: Re: 50k Hello Island
Post by: Hook on Oct 22, 2015, 02:13 PM
Congrats and Welcome Back clickhaze ;)
Title: Re: 50k Hello Island
Post by: 21 on Oct 23, 2015, 08:17 PM
Hey, I didn't know you were B00M.  I use your 1on1 mutator.  Anyway, congrats on the 50k.

Title: Re: 50k Hello Island
Post by: RiTALiN on Dec 13, 2016, 01:03 AM
Yeah actually I had no idea you were head of the B00M clan either, one of your members HellTempest taught me how to use the shock rifle!
Title: Re: 50k Hello Island
Post by: jorge on Dec 23, 2016, 10:11 AM
que es 50k ??
Title: Re: 50k Hello Island
Post by: Helen on Dec 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
K es corto para 1000. Así que 50K = 50,000.