the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Hall of Fame => Topic started by: Helen on Aug 11, 2011, 10:16 PM

Title: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: Helen on Aug 11, 2011, 10:16 PM
Zenny went from male to female in the quest for 10,000 frags! Such dedication is honoured with a screenie.

(http://www.birdieman.com/pics/forum/10000Zenny.jpg)
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: keller on Aug 11, 2011, 10:19 PM
Congrats Zenny, I'll see u there 2nite :)
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: Helen on Aug 11, 2011, 10:25 PM
Hey Keller if you get to 10 thou and I am not online, could you please take a screenie for me?
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: keller on Aug 11, 2011, 10:29 PM
Okay not a problem, will do! Thanks :) will you be tonight?
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: Helen on Aug 11, 2011, 10:56 PM
I won't, bedtime soon. The chain of events is... I have a strained muscle - so I can't ride the bike - so I have to drive to work - I detest rush hour traffic - so I have to get up way early to avoid it - so I have to go to bed early  :(
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: keller on Aug 11, 2011, 11:23 PM
Have a good night then!
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 12, 2011, 12:31 PM
Sooooooo? Helen won't be playing Friday night? Hopefully I just read all of this wrong. I plan to show up and try to protect my top 10 spot if I'm even still there. keller had to go and show up and knock me out of the top 5 along with some other people. You want a war?!?! Good! Neither do I! LOL. I'll see someone tonight!
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 12, 2011, 12:45 PM
Congrats to you Zenny as well! LOL. That was what I was originally going to post.
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: Helen on Aug 12, 2011, 01:48 PM
Quote from: 585A5B57555740320Sooooooo? Helen won't be playing Friday night? Hopefully I just read all of this wrong. I plan to show up and try to protect my top 10 spot if I'm even still there. keller had to go and show up and knock me out of the top 5 along with some other people. You want a war?!?! Good! Neither do I! LOL. I'll see someone tonight!

weeknights is early bed, I can stay up later on friday nite :)
I'll be playing.
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: keller on Aug 20, 2011, 07:54 AM
I just hope a new job comes along and can have a normal schedule even though I like my 3.5 days off I suppose.
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: Helen on Nov 06, 2011, 12:13 PM
If anyone is playing when Moonskin tops 10000, can they take a screenie? I have a bad back right now, I'll probably miss it myself.
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Zenny
Post by: keller on Nov 06, 2011, 02:29 PM
Hope you get better buddy!