the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Hall of Fame => Topic started by: Helen on Aug 07, 2013, 08:40 PM

Title: 200,000 Frags - 21
Post by: Helen on Aug 07, 2013, 08:40 PM
Shall I just let the number speak for itself? Is there life after 200,000 frags? Just getting started? And now that the total has gone over 200 grand, doesn't it look kinda cool? I think it looks pretty kewl.

And one more question. 21, where did you get that dark skin? lol.

(http://birdieman.com/forum269/Smileys/classic/goodjob.gif)

(http://www.birdieman.com/pics/forum/200000.21.jpg)
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags- 21
Post by: 21 on Aug 07, 2013, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the Post!  I was going to stop at 199999 but I got into a match with Krid and went over.  Anyway, if you didn't make sure that your server was top notch I never would have posted this number.  Cheers to you too!

Thanks,
21
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags- 21
Post by: StivBators on Aug 07, 2013, 10:33 PM
 :o Very nice !! But whats the real total ?  ;)
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags- 21
Post by: 21 on Aug 07, 2013, 11:21 PM
If you add Bad Robot I think I'm around 260000.
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags - 21
Post by: Helen on Aug 08, 2013, 12:27 AM
One day I'll let you consolidate the two scores if you want. After impactest passes it though, he needs something to shoot for.
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags - 21
Post by: 21 on Aug 09, 2013, 09:16 PM
I agree, he's a good sport. 
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags - 21
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 21, 2013, 08:12 PM
Where am I on the mountain right now? Number what?
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags - 21
Post by: Helen on Aug 21, 2013, 09:20 PM
You are #42.
That's still pretty good :)

http://www.birdieman.com/stats/dm/index.htm
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags - 21
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 26, 2013, 08:24 PM
Is this link on your section of my forum? If not....WHY NOT? Do I have to do everything around here? LOL!
Title: Re: 200,000 Frags - 21
Post by: Helen on Aug 27, 2013, 08:40 PM
I'll touch up the link so that it scrolls down to your name and makes it flash   :))