I was around when Teuch got his 10,000th frag on the island, congrats Teuch :)
(http://www.birdieman.com/pics/forum/10000.Teuch.jpg)
Congrats!!! :D
Thanks friends!
Ah, fantastic stories here! Competition and fairy tales!! ;D
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats Teuch! May you have many more to come, its been a pleasure fragging with you so far. ;)
Congrats Teuch! You are the European Helen! Same playing style..lol.
Welcome to the server. Here's to the next 990000!
Ahaha right ;D Thanks, good compliment!
10,000 = perso skin or perso painting
30,000 = a flag
60,000 = a statue
100,000 = a Rezzer with your name
Exemple:
I have 12,500 and i want a painting (picture) in DM-Viridian Tourney ;D
Or:
I have 30,000 and i want a flag "Teuch: lord of the island" in "RealWorldGonebad" above the U amplifier :) Etc...
Just joking, but it's an idea.
I like ideas :)