the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Hall of Fame => Topic started by: Helen on Jan 15, 2011, 02:01 AM

Title: the beautiful medFlag mutator in action
Post by: Helen on Jan 15, 2011, 02:01 AM
(http://www.birdieman.com/pics/forum/20100603.Helen.Coke%5D%5B.Flag.jpg)





(http://www.birdieman.com/pics/forum/20100603.Helen.Hydrophobia.Flag.jpg)
Title: Re: the beautiful medFlag mutator in action
Post by: Hermskii on Feb 04, 2011, 11:24 AM
Some of these pictures cut off in the middle for me and offer no scroll bar at the bottom to see the whole image. Waaaaaaahhhh!
Title: Re: the beautiful medFlag mutator in action
Post by: Helen on Feb 05, 2011, 12:03 AM
There is one scrollbar per post, at the bottom, it moves the entire post left and right.

But anyways, just click on the pic, and it should go full-screen.
Title: Re: the beautiful medFlag mutator in action
Post by: Hermskii on Feb 07, 2011, 12:26 AM
I don't have the scroll bar at the bottom BUT clicking the image did bring it to me full screen. Thanks!
Title: Re: the beautiful medFlag mutator in action
Post by: Ray on Jul 30, 2011, 08:47 PM
You don't need the scrollbar. Just right-click on the image and click 'open in a new window'.

8-)
Title: Re: the beautiful medFlag mutator in action
Post by: Ray on Jul 30, 2011, 08:49 PM
By the by, where can I get ahold of that medflag mutator? I wanna get flags, after I make some ones up custom for it.

;)