the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Hall of Fame => Topic started by: 21 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:42 AM

Title: 100,000 Frags - Helen
Post by: 21 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:42 AM
Congrats on your milestone!  Good stuff!  That 21 fella better start playing again....lol.
Title: Re: 100000 Frags - Helen
Post by: StivBators on Nov 07, 2012, 09:00 PM
Cool Beans ! Congrats. Post the screenie !
Title: Re: 100000 Frags - Helen
Post by: Tempest on Nov 08, 2012, 04:25 PM
Congratulations!  8-)
Title: Re: 100000 Frags - Helen
Post by: Helen on Nov 08, 2012, 10:18 PM
Hey, thanks guys  :)
Yeah I have a screenie or two, I'll post when I get the chance.
  (http://birdieman.com/forum269/Smileys/classic/dankk2.gif)
Title: Re: 100000 Frags - Helen
Post by: Hermskii on Nov 28, 2012, 10:27 PM
Suuuure. Congrats. Please inform me where  iam on the alltime list. Thanks. Am I even in the top 20 now?
Title: Re: 100,000 Frags - Helen
Post by: Helen on Mar 02, 2013, 07:47 PM
I found my screenie.

(http://www.birdieman.com/pics/forum/100000.HelenOfScrivener.jpg)
Title: Re: 100,000 Frags - Helen
Post by: Hook on Mar 04, 2013, 01:27 PM
YAY  :D