the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => Hall of Fame => Topic started by: Helen on Dec 25, 2018, 07:57 PM

Title: 10,000 Frags - Kimzter
Post by: Helen on Dec 25, 2018, 07:57 PM
Kim reached this milestone back in 2015.

(http://www.birdieman.com/pics/forum/10000.kimzter.jpg)
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Kimzter
Post by: SBZ_Kimzter on Jan 04, 2019, 12:25 AM
Damn it took me three years to make 10000.
21 you should still worry
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Kimzter
Post by: 21 on Jan 04, 2019, 09:33 AM
Lol.  You can do it Kimmy!  I seriously burnt out between 500000 and 600000.  It killed me and I really hated the game. I had to take a break.  Anyway good luck!
Title: Re: 10,000 Frags - Kimzter
Post by: RiTALiN on Jan 09, 2019, 04:22 AM
hahaha, i actually remember contributing to a couple of these frags of your's, albeit an "unwilling" participant!
Nice memory seeing Helen at 250k too :P