the mountain

whatever => random thoughts... => Topic started by: vankuss on Jan 13, 2018, 08:52 AM

Title: tag/chat
Post by: vankuss on Jan 13, 2018, 08:52 AM
helen, just a shot in the dark
how about adding a tagboard in the homepage of the forum? right before the forum start

i know it's less than 5-10 active users, but it'd be cool. doesn't this platform have somethign already for that?
sometimes i open the forum and dont feel like opening a topic for nothing and would just want to say hi you know, Lol

anyway cheers
Title: Re: tag/chat
Post by: 21 on Jan 13, 2018, 12:46 PM
Hi Vankuss,
Just make a post. There was a player called Hook who swung by every week to wish everyone a Happy Humpday (Wednesday) or every Friday to say TGIF. That works for me!  Also, congrats on the 30-0.  Your next challenge is to get 30 headshots with a rifle....without dying!  GL!!
Title: Re: tag/chat
Post by: vankuss on Jan 13, 2018, 03:55 PM
hook! the redeemer pals, right? skull avatar i think
i'll try to do the headshots, thanks.

today we had some games with many people on ISLE, around 5-6 at some point. i'll upload some new stuff to youtube if my pc wont be an ass



see you around
Title: Re: tag/chat
Post by: vankuss on Jan 13, 2018, 04:00 PM
here's one of the match (where i got owned hard)

(https://i.imgur.com/8FGsLR3.png)
Title: Re: tag/chat
Post by: Helen on Jan 14, 2018, 12:50 AM
Ahaha, that screenshot, I think right at that point in the match ALEX said "I am the best", so I said "take a screenshot", looks like you did for him :)
You lost a few but you owned a few too :)
Lots of games this morning/evening with 5 or 6 players, that was cool.
I think I know what you mean by a tag/chat thing, but don't make me work so hard!
Right now I'm working on getting the bio goo to be purple when the player is amped. I've scoped the out the left-click so far and I have 17 textures to redo, ye gads.
Title: Re: tag/chat
Post by: RiTALiN on Jan 14, 2018, 04:58 PM
Quote from: 26232A2E29470Right now I'm working on getting the bio goo to be purple when the player is amped. I've scoped the out the left-click so far and I have 17 textures to redo, ye gads.

YES. This just made my Sunday  :D

Also. Ajax chat.... https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=551409&start=585
Title: Re: tag/chat
Post by: Hook on Jan 17, 2018, 10:40 AM
Quote from: 39203D2F282525490Hi Vankuss,
Just make a post. There was a player called Hook who swung by every week to wish everyone a Happy Humpday (Wednesday) or every Friday to say TGIF. That works for me!  Also, congrats on the 30-0.  Your next challenge is to get 30 headshots with a rifle....without dying!  GL!!
YES! LOL  :D
See today's -> http://www.birdieman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1278524038/191#191

Title: Re: tag/chat
Post by: 21 on Jan 17, 2018, 01:00 PM
Told ya!  Lol