the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Jul 06, 2024, 09:48 PM

Title: Energetic SkTroopers
Post by: Ray on Jul 06, 2024, 09:48 PM
These are 3 skin sets for the Sktrooper model created by Usaar33 in the original Olskool package.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7376393/7376393_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7376660/7376660_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7377074/7377074_original.png)
It will also work for the SkaarjTrooper model in the Unreal1 Models package.

Textures came from an energetic Boss model, which I edited up an .int file for and renamed the .utx file to match... ish.

I vaguely recall there was some difficulty when I set this up (very long time ago) but I can't remember how I got around it. Wish I could as I'm having a difficulty now.

When I tried editing it for the Male Solider & Female Soldier this month it didn't entirely work. For me, as a player model, it works fine... but it's not showing up at all on bots.

I'll probably figure this out eventually, but for now it's very annoying.

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/epg637e5u9uxjfn/SkTrooperSkiny_Thunder.zip