(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00bk8a76.png)
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00bk9ayg.png)
Keller liked this one and I did not. What is it supposed to be?
Quote from: 4240414D4F4D5A280Keller liked this one and I did not. What is it supposed to be?
Google "Todd McFarlane, Spawn"
No! Just tell me! LOL. I have a spawn skin that looks nothing like that. It even has moving chains wrapped around the body and everything. It is a very old skin.
Yeah, that's the Spawn model you got. This is basically the same thing.
In Image Comics a Hellspawn is created when someone dies and makes a deal with Maelobogia, one of the Lords of Hell. They get whatever they asked for but as soon as they exhaust their hellborne powers they're sent back to Hell and made a part of the Army for Maelobolgia.
Not all the Spawns look exactly the same.
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00bqreb9.png)
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00bqsc9h.png)
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00bqth3a.png)
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00bqw2sa.png)
Mine looks like none of those. I think mine had a series on MTV or some show like that. I'll post an attachment to it soon.
The Spawn you have is Al Simmons, the main character of the series. Granted, that model isn't 100% accurate but close enough.
Turns out mine is called Hell Spawn.
Quote from: 2123222E2C2E394B0Turns out mine is called Hell Spawn.
...must...resist....urge...to....kill....
;)
They're all Hellspawn. Spawn for short, generally meaning born or birthed. They come from Hell...hence Hellspawn.
There's an opposite number called The Redeemer, no connection to the Unreal series, that's also often called a HeavenSpawn.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redeemer_(Image_Comics)