the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Jan 17, 2024, 04:44 PM

Title: Dogs & Cats
Post by: Ray on Jan 17, 2024, 04:44 PM
The werewolf skin is one of the really good ones back from the days of UTskins (moment of silence) but it seemed a bit weird to me, as Team Colors for Blue and Yellow had a massive gash in its chest.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7067699/7067699_original.png)
Still a great skin, but you can see the discoloration under the pants.

Decided to fix it up, took away the gash in its chest and gave it a decent pair of jeans.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7068043/7068043_original.png)

Mostly, skin aside, I was kind of wanting to work on it for spare parts, case in point...

My recent attempt on medor's Santa skin, which didn't go so well... I thought it might've been an issue with the software, so I slapped together another skin on the fly to see...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7068527/7068527_original.png)
...but that worked out nicely, so that obviously wasn't the issue.

I used a head from the DeadCatz database and took the arms off the werewolf and altered them to match the fur on the headpiece.

Turned out pretty well.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7068361/7068361_original.png)

Enjoy!
· https://www.mediafire.com/file/mn331ap16zw3a8c/Soldier_wolf.zip
· https://www.mediafire.com/file/9l217lg2cw2uq7e/Soldier_panth.zip