the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Dec 22, 2013, 09:30 PM

Title: Yarr, it be piratey up on in here (download)
Post by: Ray on Dec 22, 2013, 09:30 PM
A stretch back I kinda roped myself into making a clanskin for Hook's server. Originally he didn't want it in color, then later he did, and in the middle there somewhere I made a version for myself with team colors.

This is the one for Hook, it has an extra face mine doesn't use:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2974801/2974801_original.png)
Team colors on the clan-logo, front & back.

Mine is this:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3009859/3009859_600.png)
Team colors on the center chest & smiley on back.
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3010206/3010206_original.png)

Now, I can't share Hook's clanskin with others, but I can share this one... which I never thought about until medor asked.

File attached, enjoy!
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3004949/3004949_original.png)
Title: Re: Yarr, it be piratey up on in here (download)
Post by: Hook on Dec 23, 2013, 05:23 PM
Hey WOW yeah, - Now you can Fit Right In when you are playing on {CMM}! - [size=70]COOL![/size] :D
Title: Re: Yarr, it be piratey up on in here (download)
Post by: Helen on Dec 23, 2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks Ray.
Title: Re: Yarr, it be piratey up on in here (download)
Post by: Ray on Jan 05, 2014, 04:04 PM
Quote from: 4441484C4B250Thanks Ray.
Glad you like them. Hope you like what else I contributed today too.  ;)