the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: RiTALiN on Jul 04, 2017, 09:37 PM

Title: Anyone familiar with UT99 Clan [GoL] ?
Post by: RiTALiN on Jul 04, 2017, 09:37 PM
I got approached this evening about joining an old clan called "GoL" , not familiar with the name or heritage.....Anyone here know anything about them? The only link I can find ends in Arabic. Not my specialty language and It doesn't mention UT @ all.
Title: Re: Anyone familiar with UT99 Clan [GoL] ?
Post by: Helen on Jul 05, 2017, 12:36 AM
Have to say I never heard of that one.
Title: Re: Anyone familiar with UT99 Clan [GoL] ?
Post by: 21 on Jul 21, 2017, 10:16 PM
Probably full of ^^&$%!!   Maybe a new clan pretending to be old school to get new members. Just add [MSH] in front of your name and tell them to play here!  Lol
Title: Re: Anyone familiar with UT99 Clan [GoL] ?
Post by: RiTALiN on Jul 22, 2017, 03:13 PM
Agreed, I cant find anything on it either, nor any of the supposed members. Personally I think that's a great idea. [MSH] it is  ;D Maybe....We can play other "ANTi-CLANS" like *420*  :o !
Title: Re: Anyone familiar with UT99 Clan [GoL] ?
Post by: 21 on Aug 03, 2017, 11:36 AM
That would be fun.....
Title: Re: Anyone familiar with UT99 Clan [GoL] ?
Post by: RiTALiN on Aug 04, 2017, 11:19 PM
haha, yeah it would be a lot of fun, I was playing with Helen last night and ended up playing with Powerslave and Toxic both.
Title: Re: Anyone familiar with UT99 Clan [GoL] ?
Post by: Helen on Aug 05, 2017, 11:32 AM
Quote from: 011D201B1110071D101411550haha, yeah it would be a lot of fun, I was playing with Helen last night and ended up playing with Powerslave and Toxic both.
Two good guys we'd like to see in the same UT map in the immediate future.  ;D