the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Apr 11, 2018, 10:48 PM

Title: Warlord Skins
Post by: Ray on Apr 11, 2018, 10:48 PM
I've been doing a lot of skinning and mapping of late utilizing the UTDM.u, which should be UTDMW but I didn't name it. Warlords that thing makes accessible for team games is very versatile and useful to me.

What I was wondering is does anyone have any Warlord skins I could use for skinning? Something a bit more unusual, I mean. Don't need to be team colored, I can fix that myself, but a wider rande of skins for these would be great.

What's I've been using thus far...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4476237/4476237_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4477505/4477505_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4475945/4475945_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4477322/4477322_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4476731/4476731_original.png)
Title: Re: Warlord Skins
Post by: Helen on Apr 12, 2018, 01:02 AM
I do not have any :(
Title: Re: Warlord Skins
Post by: Ray on Apr 25, 2018, 10:37 PM
Quote from: 5B5E5753543A0I do not have any :(
I haz a sad.