the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: StivBators on May 23, 2012, 07:13 PM

Title: Firing with no ammo !
Post by: StivBators on May 23, 2012, 07:13 PM
I had just respawned and picked up a dropped mini, ammo hud was empty and the gold ammo bar was black. if you look closely at my crosshairs you can see the bullet hits. Then a sec or 2 later got the silent mini effect so I wasn't even sure I was firing at all. LOL
    Ever get this glitch ?
Title: Re: Firing with no ammo !
Post by: Helen on May 23, 2012, 11:44 PM
Now I get what you were saying. I think I experienced this a couple of weeks ago. The glitch I had was that it was intermittently silent, but still firing. I do remember that the ammo was coming out. I don't remember if it was a discarded mini that I picked up.

Why is it always me in your crosshairs? lol
Title: Re: Firing with no ammo !
Post by: Ray on Jun 14, 2012, 11:05 PM
When you have no ammo you hit the other guy over the head with the empty gun.