the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on May 10, 2018, 11:52 PM

Title: Unreal Aliens
Post by: Ray on May 10, 2018, 11:52 PM
· Which Unreal monster would you LOVE to be?
· Which unreal monster would you prefer NEVER to be?

Personally, I'd wanna be a Skaarj so I could tear up my enemies and eat them... but I wouldn't wanna be a blob.
Title: Re: Unreal Aliens
Post by: RiTALiN on May 11, 2018, 12:18 AM
I'd love to be a Nali personally. A lot of history, generally peaceful race. Masters of secrets and have their own language. Not to mention they look and talk really cool. "Ooobidah!"  :P

Least favorite would be the Tentacle.   :-/ Really boring life. At least the fly gets to fly around.
Title: Re: Unreal Aliens
Post by: 21 on May 11, 2018, 08:25 AM
Whats the real big guys? Titans? I would have to be a Titan!   Definitely not one of those little fish!