the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Sep 09, 2011, 11:43 PM

Title: Batman (download)
Post by: Ray on Sep 09, 2011, 11:43 PM
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00bhzr9d.png)

To every age... there is a Batman.
Title: Re: Batman (download)
Post by: Helen on Sep 10, 2011, 12:15 AM
This looks very nice, I like the subtler colors.
Title: Re: Batman (download)
Post by: Ray on Sep 10, 2011, 11:35 AM
Quote from: 20252C282F410This looks very nice, I like the subtler colors.
I do that on a few of my skins, not put them all over the place and just focus on parts. I've got a War Machine (Iron Man) skin where the team colors are only on the gauntlets. Also that Bizarro skin you uploaded to your server, only has team colors on the boots.
:o
I'm not usually so good with red.