the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Jun 12, 2022, 04:23 AM

Title: CTF-UTDM-Eagles4
Post by: Ray on Jun 12, 2022, 04:23 AM
This is one of those maps I've made multiple edits of, but unless I find another variant of UTDM-monster this will probably be the last of them.

An edit of the CTF-Eagles map, with bases that're not symmetrical at all, this has a fairly even mix. Red Base has 1 UTDM-Titan and Blue Base has 1 UTDM-Warlord...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/6226178/6226178_original.png)
...and both bases have 2 UTDM-Skaarj.

I swapped out the redeemers on the map with the Ridiculous Deemer, to keep things interesting.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/6225952/6225952_original.png)

Also have an alternative reason for this edit. I haven't gotten the new patch for UT as I've been told it isn't compatible with UTDM-monsters · https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14875 · so I'm gonna send a link for this to those that're working on that patch so they can evaluate and see if they can fix the issue.

Would've gotten on this earlier, but it's been a wonky few months for me.

Usual Suspects:[/b]
.u - /system
.unr - /maps
.png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2q11kmy2j6ofcqr/CTF-UTDM-Eagles4.zip