the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Aug 07, 2024, 03:15 AM

Title: 2 more from the GardenOfDeath
Post by: Ray on Aug 07, 2024, 03:15 AM
I periodically notice maps I thought I shared before I haven't or I got confused by the versions.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7385092/7385092_original.png)
Map edit I did years ago for the initial version of the =FoodFight= mutator, which I tested for this to try it against a lot of different kinds of monsters.

Initial impression was it wasn't well suited for MonsterHunt, which led to a customized version for MH.

Then this map I previously released for XV...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7385413/7385413_original.png)
...which I'm not altogether sure can be beaten without XV.

Slight difference in that there's 1 kind of zombie on this map which wasn't on the XV version as it caused map crashes against those vehicles... doesn't happen so much with no XV.

Enjoy!
· https://www.mediafire.com/file/79xsexgp02trcab/MH-GardenOfDeath_Food.zip
· https://www.mediafire.com/file/mo6ipag704cdtov/MH-GardenOfDeath_DotD.zip

Usual Suspects:[/u]
.u - /system
.uax - /sounds
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
.utx - /textures
.png - Pwetty!