the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Sep 11, 2012, 03:28 AM

Title: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Sep 11, 2012, 03:28 AM
...or at least clarity.

It's been pointed out my screenshots are remarkably clear. I usually chalk this up to the fact I don't convert to .jpg but .png instead but I figured visuals might help.

This is a normal .png:
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00dhzq4r.png)

This is a .png with sharpening:
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00dk0zce.png)

This is what it looks like as a .jpg:
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00dhyh2w.jpg)

And, just for the heck of it, here it is as a .gif:
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00dhxpkq.gif)

I made a .tif too but I think I've made my point.

Narlock & INDIGO were not permanently harmed in the making of these screenshots. They are trained professionals and do this kinda thing all the time. However, no one should attempt to replicate this event because those little freakazoids bite really hard.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hermskii on Sep 11, 2012, 01:28 PM
What are those? Post the download at my place or here for that matter. Cool. Great pics too EG. Thanks
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hook on Sep 11, 2012, 01:51 PM
YES - I like those lizards!!! :D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Sep 11, 2012, 02:30 PM
Quote from: 676060646B6A6976370F0YES - I like those lizards!!! :D
They are fun, aren't they?
Quote from: 6260616D6F6D7A080What are those? Post the download at my place or here for that matter. Cool. Great pics too EG. Thanks
They're called predators. I liken them to pirahna with legs, they're exceedingly fast and they were programmed with a pack mentality. You attack one and any others nearby rush to defend him. They're vicious!
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00dgq352.PNG)

I'll be releasing maps with them on them soon. Patience.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Sep 28, 2012, 03:00 PM
(http://pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/pic/00dw6pr0.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 27, 2012, 05:03 PM
Mr. Titan goes by many names...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/the_daily_rag/34434274/26101/26101_original.png)
...hey, Helen: You got any maps with the Talky-Titan on it?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: StivBators on Oct 27, 2012, 05:45 PM
I remember one map that had a titan on the lower level and he would taunt all the players by name. I forget the map name.   ;D

Found it: DM-Titania][ . Link if anyone wants it:
http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=91
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Oct 28, 2012, 11:24 AM
Quote from: 3D2E31343F2A31362B580hey, Helen: You got any maps with the Talky-Titan on it?

No, I have plenty of real-life monsters on there  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hermskii on Oct 28, 2012, 09:15 PM
Mr. Titan is awesome unless you don't know he's a bot. Then he sucks real bad! LOL
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Nov 16, 2012, 09:14 PM
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/the_daily_rag/34434274/46508/46508_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 05, 2013, 12:39 AM
On most models the NW3 weapons look too big for the player...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/the_daily_rag/34434274/67229/67229_original.png)
...with a few notable exceptions.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 08, 2013, 09:13 PM
Standard deathmatch map, low grav, massive playing field, 2 really souped up ElectricKrall to add to the challenge.
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/the_daily_rag/34434274/107786/107786_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 08, 2013, 10:57 PM
I sometimes think, despite loving it so much, the NW3 weapons package is a little too powerful...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2825836/2825836_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 12, 2013, 11:34 PM
MH-UK-Aleins (sadly not a typo)
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2839672/2839672_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Apr 13, 2013, 09:51 AM
Nice star wars laser there. Pew pew!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on May 23, 2013, 02:05 AM
Sometimes think everyone is so taken with the newer gametypes that no one else plays CTF anymore.
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2846039/2846039_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hook on May 29, 2013, 03:28 PM
Oh we play CTF on CMM still - with the Deemers!
A LOT of fun! :D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jul 04, 2013, 03:06 PM
Standard Deathmatch with monsters.
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2864490/2864490_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2861808/2861808_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2863850/2863850_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jul 26, 2013, 01:06 PM
There's a face only a mother could love...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2872516/2872516_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 17, 2013, 06:44 PM
Hiding from the scary/crazy face:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2950908/2950908_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hook on Oct 18, 2013, 02:05 PM
Hey a CMM skin! - COOL! :D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Nov 24, 2013, 02:44 PM
Quote from: 7A7D7D797677746B2A120Hey a CMM skin! - COOL! :D
Close enough...

Helen wins again!
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2995297/2995297_original.png)
Only thing that would've made this more appropriate was if that Merc had a shockrifle handy.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Nov 25, 2013, 01:08 AM
That's a little closer to what I look like in real life :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 01, 2013, 09:30 PM
I am now scared.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 19, 2014, 07:18 AM
Unconventional firepower: Greenie Gun!
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3036399/3036399_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3037318/3037318_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3037607/3037607_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Jan 19, 2014, 11:43 AM
Any unique behaviour for the ammo?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 19, 2014, 03:35 PM
Quote from: 3530393D3A540Any unique behaviour for the ammo?
On the ground, it sort of smiles at you.

It's basically a cleverly masked over ripper. Primary is the green blocks that have a sort of domokun face. Alt is that glowing ball, also with the domo-face, which seems to hit a bit harder than the alt for the ripper.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 07, 2014, 01:20 PM
The Ultima Protos Oversurrector is something to see. I fired it on one of my fave CTF maps, just to see what it would do. For all of this, I didn't kill anyone on the other team.

1) It drains away all the ambient light.
2) It neutralizes gravity all over the place.
3) It raises the heat on the map to levels approaching the surface of the sun.
4) It gently lowers everyone.
5) It ends the game, in team games your team wins...

...Red Team was at 11 points when this started, took us to 13 right after.

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3085968/3085968_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3086123/3086123_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3086564/3086564_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3086842/3086842_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3086862/3086862_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3087130/3087130_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3087449/3087449_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3087739/3087739_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3087941/3087941_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3088366/3088366_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3088590/3088590_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3085720/3085720_original.png)

I think it's pretty.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jul 01, 2014, 12:37 AM
No shots in awhile, know MH isn't so big here but it's what I've got...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2242183/2242183_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2242871/2242871_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 07, 2014, 11:20 PM
I'm doing reviews of the 512k maps, here's some from the DOM & CTF maps:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3283251/3283251_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3283034/3283034_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3282938/3282938_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3282479/3282479_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3282357/3282357_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3282152/3282152_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3281694/3281694_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3281604/3281604_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3281175/3281175_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3281027/3281027_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3280779/3280779_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3280440/3280440_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3280187/3280187_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 02, 2015, 12:59 PM
just goofing around
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3290558/3290558_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3290696/3290696_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3290919/3290919_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3291206/3291206_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3291420/3291420_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3291683/3291683_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3292100/3292100_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3292196/3292196_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Jan 02, 2015, 11:21 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post those, I do enjoy looking at them :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hook on Jan 09, 2015, 03:48 PM
Yes, pics of UT games are fun to see!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 03, 2015, 12:23 AM
and more:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3369612/3369612_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3368958/3368958_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3369091/3369091_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3371157/3371157_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3370926/3370926_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3370593/3370593_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3370377/3370377_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on May 18, 2015, 12:12 AM
Screenies from =Food Fight=
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3434845/3434845_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3436126/3436126_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3438786/3438786_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 23, 2015, 01:23 AM
Haven't been here in months, seems kinda dead... so MERRY XMAS!
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3490355/3490355_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3492287/3492287_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3491313/3491313_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3489491/3489491_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3485265/3485265_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Dec 23, 2015, 11:58 AM
Hey there Ray, thanks for the new screenies. I hope you are well, it is great to see you still enjoying UT!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hook on Dec 23, 2015, 01:08 PM
Yes, good to see that! ;)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 03, 2016, 10:44 PM
I aim to please!
Quote from: 7A7D7D797677746B2A120Yes, good to see that! ;)
In honor of Helen's obsession with the ShockRifle:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3548845/3548845_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3548928/3548928_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3549221/3549221_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3549635/3549635_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3549863/3549863_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3550072/3550072_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Jan 07, 2016, 11:03 AM
You got me dead to rights :)

What is the name of that map in the last screenshot? I really like that rusted metal texture, I'd like to use it.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 08, 2016, 01:40 PM
Recent chat, which has only just started, with Hook on Team-Games has had me thinking on it. Because as a skinner I know a lot of skins that were initially released by fans of the game didn't necessarily have all 4 team colors or any. I like to have all 4 of them, which is why I started learning how to fix that... but when I started posting some of my skins to the House·of·Fools it was pointed out that skins where team colors are less than obvious, aren't as good

So, a few things.

1. It's important that everyone on a team can tell who's with them and who isn't:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3569401/3569401_original.png)

2. Some skins' team of choice is a little more subtle than some others, which can be a problem online:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3569630/3569630_original.png)

3. If which team you're on is only obvious by whose flag you've got, maybe it can be a problem:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3570042/3570042_original.png)

4. It's because of this I'm planning to update one of my 1st skin edits.

The Dark Hero skin was initially made from Chris Ollis' 1st released superhero skin pack (which had no team colors).

I used each hero as a different team color:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/1590712/1590712_original.png)

For RED I went with Captain America, as he's got a little more red than Superman (BLUE). In-game this can be hard for people new to it:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3569874/3569874_original.png)

Fortunately, I eventually found his 2nd superhero (also no team colors) skin pack which has The Flash in it.

Planning to eventually incorporate that into it:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2281302/2281302_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Jan 09, 2016, 12:26 AM
Do you have a link to that pack with flash? I like the goth skin, I'd like to pull that out for one of my bots.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hook on Jan 13, 2016, 02:01 PM
The guy in the bottom (last) image above (middle guy with black suit with white face) - his face looks a lot like a Lakota (aka Dakota or Sioux Native American) war painted face.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 18, 2016, 03:59 PM
Quote from: 7A7F7672751B0Do you have a link to that pack with flash? I like the goth skin, I'd like to pull that out for one of my bots.
The site i got it from isn't there anymore, but I have it so I can upload it here as soon as I track it down.

Goth guy is Eric Draven: The Crow.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 23, 2016, 06:29 PM
From an old screenshots source I forgot I had:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/skaarj_squad/2520062/10000/10000_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/skaarj_squad/2520062/7419/7419_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/skaarj_squad/2520062/10776/10776_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 27, 2016, 02:30 PM
So, Flash is definitely more RED than Captain America on the Dark Hero skin... maybe a little too red:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3584508/3584508_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Jan 28, 2016, 11:38 AM
Looks good to me.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 05, 2016, 09:06 PM
My fave smiley making the rounds...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3599791/3599791_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3599502/3599502_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 15, 2016, 02:06 AM
Instagib is the big brother to the ShockRifle: something old, something new:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3608803/3608803_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3608910/3608910_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3609266/3609266_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3609442/3609442_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3609723/3609723_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3610041/3610041_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3610267/3610267_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3610600/3610600_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3610719/3610719_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3610940/3610940_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3611383/3611383_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3611502/3611502_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3611820/3611820_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3612116/3612116_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3612273/3612273_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: 21 on Feb 29, 2016, 08:37 AM
Hi Ray,
What server is this?  Thanks
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 04, 2016, 07:49 PM
Quote from: 332A3725222F2F430Hi Ray,
What server is this?  Thanks
Not a server. These are personal games on my home system.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 23, 2016, 07:53 PM
From a recent map edit...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/multiversesnews/73947522/12051/12051_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 12, 2016, 02:21 PM
Stuff just got interesting again... Gargoyles!
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3682778/3682778_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3683573/3683573_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3684009/3684009_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Apr 12, 2016, 09:07 PM
They're decent looking. Wings look good.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: RiTALiN on Apr 14, 2016, 04:58 PM
Is that the character model of the Miniboss, in Unreal Return to Na-Pali? The Gargoyle...
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 15, 2016, 07:22 PM
Quote from: 6D714C777D7C6B717C787D390Is that the character model of the Miniboss, in Unreal Return to Na-Pali? The Gargoyle...
I believe so. Over on BU, and a few other UT/Unreal forums, there's a lot of discussion of creatures that were intended for the original Unreal1 but didn't make the cut... and over the years, people have been making versions of them for use:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3498136/3498136_original.png)
U97dragon

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3498390/3498390_original.png)
USPXdragon

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3685649/3685649_original.png)
USPXminotaur
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: RiTALiN on Apr 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
Yeah it seemed very similar, the musculature and texturing on the USPX Dragon is awesome, props to whoever did that. The minotaur is pretty beastly too! The dragons remind me of the green little ankle biters that were in RTNP....Just alot bigger lol.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 18, 2016, 02:09 PM
Quote from: 5448754E44455248454144000Yeah it seemed very similar, the musculature and texturing on the USPX Dragon is awesome, props to whoever did that.
Same guy that did the minotaur, apparently · https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6500

If you like those lil' green guys, try this · http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/99452.html
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 27, 2016, 01:45 PM
Shots from THUNDERBOLT's latest mapping project:
(http://i.imgur.com/X5WK3yC.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/eV2Ks10.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/hJDiyGV.png)
Called MH-FairyValley, don't think it's available yet.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Apr 28, 2016, 12:23 AM
Nice house. That could almost be the contents of a new DM-Peak map.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on May 18, 2016, 02:32 PM
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3732465/3732465_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3726311/3726311_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3724180/3724180_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3727358/3727358_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jun 11, 2016, 03:43 PM
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3746028/3746028_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3746506/3746506_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3743034/3743034_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jul 06, 2016, 02:51 PM
Hope you had a happy 4th of July!
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3785192/3785192_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3784919/3784919_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3784688/3784688_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3784437/3784437_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3784069/3784069_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3783825/3783825_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3783650/3783650_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Aug 06, 2016, 05:13 PM
This map · https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11624

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3811770/3811770_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3812072/3812072_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3812185/3812185_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3812388/3812388_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3812659/3812659_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3813002/3813002_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3813206/3813206_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3813427/3813427_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3813647/3813647_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3814323/3814323_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3814503/3814503_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3814769/3814769_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3814064/3814064_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3815151/3815151_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3815347/3815347_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3815577/3815577_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3815786/3815786_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3815974/3815974_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3816289/3816289_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3816452/3816452_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3816715/3816715_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3817109/3817109_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3817254/3817254_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3817698/3817698_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Aug 18, 2016, 08:44 PM
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/the_daily_rag/34434274/278520/278520_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/the_daily_rag/34434274/277416/277416_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/the_daily_rag/34434274/276839/276839_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/the_daily_rag/34434274/276117/276117_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Aug 21, 2016, 02:48 PM
papercoffee made an insane suggestion for Terraniux's new CTF map, and while it was completely ridiculous... I did it anyway:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3831417/3831417_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3831623/3831623_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3831900/3831900_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3832104/3832104_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3832439/3832439_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3832764/3832764_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3833075/3833075_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3833269/3833269_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3833534/3833534_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3833638/3833638_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3834263/3834263_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3834445/3834445_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3834752/3834752_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3835063/3835063_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3835298/3835298_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3835422/3835422_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3835755/3835755_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3835951/3835951_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3836320/3836320_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3836491/3836491_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3836757/3836757_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3837102/3837102_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3837370/3837370_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3837580/3837580_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3837919/3837919_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3837952/3837952_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3838333/3838333_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3838646/3838646_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3838793/3838793_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3839131/3839131_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3839461/3839461_original.png)

although, my bots still managed to score in all that chaos:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3834081/3834081_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Aug 29, 2016, 08:39 PM
Very cool looking stuff.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Sep 10, 2016, 04:29 PM
Quote from: 6B6E6763640A0Very cool looking stuff.
I try... and along those lines, started an edit of CTF-Fifa last night:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3844474/3844474_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3848959/3848959_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3849433/3849433_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3850027/3850027_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Sep 16, 2016, 08:20 PM
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3865122/3865122_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3863057/3863057_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3862019/3862019_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3857219/3857219_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3858668/3858668_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 12, 2016, 08:42 PM
Support your local Red Team!
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3884287/3884287_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3883543/3883543_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Oct 13, 2016, 12:28 AM
Good thing they have headsets... that map is so big... so they can talk to each other :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 16, 2016, 07:02 PM
Quote from: 76737A7E79170Good thing they have headsets... that map is so big... so they can talk to each other :)
I always imagine them talking about normal mundane things. So jaded from generations of the endless bloodsport that is the Tournament...

"Man, gotta remember to do my laundry tonight."

"Which tax forms are used for inter-species marriage again?"

"Damn that fucker Loque, he's making time with my girl while I'm stealing these flags!"
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 29, 2016, 05:00 PM
A lil' look a the new kid on the block...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3920618/3920618_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3921348/3921348_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3918907/3918907_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3919890/3919890_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Oct 29, 2016, 05:55 PM
Evil, do you have either of these skaarj skins?
- Beast of Prey
- Chemical

I would like to put them on my server if you have them.

Thanks!

[edit]It's ok, I found them at ut-files.com. But even though they work locally, I can tell already they will not work on the server :(
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 30, 2016, 11:24 PM
I was gonna say I setup a thread about such · https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4607

Why wouldn't they work on your server?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Oct 31, 2016, 12:13 AM
It's interesting but, a skin package can be poorly put together and still work locally for you on your machine, but try putting them on a server and they don't show up.

The fix for chemical death was easy, I just had to reorder the textures in the int file to be numerical (don't ask me why that fixed it, but it did).

Another note, an easy proof of concept to see if a skin will work on the server, without having to first put it on the server, is to simply do a demorec on your own machine. If you see the skin in the demorec, it will work. I'm still learning :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Nov 03, 2016, 01:13 PM
Over on ut99.org someone was asking for Urban-themed Deathmatch maps, so I did a simple display from mine.

Name + 1 Screenshot:

DM-(NYA)Train_Station
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3927654/3927654_original.png)

DM-(SUF)DerelictCitY1]EMB[
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3927994/3927994_original.png)

DM-(SUF)Urban_Ascent
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3928257/3928257_original.png)

DM-1940'sRAF
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3928537/3928537_original.png)

DM-AbandonedCity][
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3928700/3928700_original.png)

DM-Brikby
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3929053/3929053_original.png)

DM-CrimeCity
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3929343/3929343_original.png)

DM-Darkcity
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3929574/3929574_original.png)

DM-Disassociative
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3929669/3929669_original.png)

DM-GoldenGate
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3929895/3929895_original.png)

DM-IGI-GOD
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3930202/3930202_original.png)

DM-INF-TigerHunt][
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3930511/3930511_original.png)

DM-KnifeEdge
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3930737/3930737_original.png)

DM-KVARTAL
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3931108/3931108_original.png)

DM-Landguard_Fort
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3931148/3931148_original.png)

DM-Min
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3931432/3931432_original.png)

DM-Nam
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3931809/3931809_original.png)

DM-Norwich
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3931978/3931978_original.png)

DM-OffshoreRig2014
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3932170/3932170_original.png)

DM-ParadiseCity
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3932551/3932551_original.png)

DM-Parking
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3932790/3932790_original.png)

DM-RahDickSubway
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3933138/3933138_original.png)

DM-Reactor-Sector-4_INF
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3933275/3933275_original.png)

DM-Reactor-Sector_6_INF
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3933570/3933570_original.png)

DM-RealAssault
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3933697/3933697_original.png)

DM-Refinery
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3934002/3934002_original.png)

DM-RorkesDrift
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3934398/3934398_original.png)

DM-RUSHCityPro][
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3934620/3934620_original.png)

DM-SDM-BattleOfTheBridge[bah]
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3934848/3934848_original.png)

DM-SleepyTown
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3935198/3935198_original.png)

DM-SuddenDeath
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3935327/3935327_original.png)

DM-SunsetExpress
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3935674/3935674_original.png)

DM-ThePit
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3935888/3935888_original.png)

DM-TrofaTrainStation2008
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3936094/3936094_original.png)

DM-UrbanArena][
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3936421/3936421_original.png)

DM-UrbanHotZone
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3936545/3936545_original.png)

DM-Urban_Terror
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3936966/3936966_original.png)

DM-Villa
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3937044/3937044_original.png)

DM-[BBST]-Airport
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3937388/3937388_original.png)

DM-[BBST]-Hollywood
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3937569/3937569_original.png)

DM-[BBST]-ThouarsCity
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3937801/3937801_original.png)

DmUnrealCityF
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3938142/3938142_original.png)

DMZahltag
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3938498/3938498_original.png)

Dm][Bladerunner
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3938757/3938757_original.png)

I figure a filename is enough to track downloads, but 1 shot can do wonders for window-shopping.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Nov 06, 2016, 11:19 AM
An excellent post, screenshots are sorely needed when hunting for new maps.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Nov 06, 2016, 07:22 PM
Quote from: 57525B5F58360An excellent post, screenshots are sorely needed when hunting for new maps.
They do help. There's plenty of links out there that have tons of map downloads but no actual screenshots or even descriptions.

Like this · http://ut99maps.gamezoo.org/ · it's nice and all... but not much to work with to give you an idea of what the maps are like.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Nov 21, 2016, 04:43 PM
clearing space...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3946471/3946471_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3942820/3942820_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3944731/3944731_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3945147/3945147_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 08, 2016, 07:29 PM
Going through some old stuff...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2484305/2484305_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2507530/2507530_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2507964/2507964_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2507438/2507438_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2647776/2647776_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2646756/2646756_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2645567/2645567_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2645157/2645157_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: RiTALiN on Dec 14, 2016, 09:41 PM
What are those creatures on two legs that look like larvae lizards? They remind me of giant half life head crabs. Did you make those? Also, Krall never get old. More Krall!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 16, 2016, 11:13 PM
Quote from: 0A162B101A1B0C161B1F1A5E0What are those creatures on two legs that look like larvae lizards? They remind me of giant half life head crabs. Did you make those? Also, Krall never get old. More Krall!
I forget what they're called off the top of my head, but they're from Spatial Fear...
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/71662.html
...and I've a few maps with those on them.

Never get enough Krall, eh?

Do you play MonsterHunt??

Try this · http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/86952.html

Or if you prefer DeathMatch · http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/106946.html
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 31, 2016, 05:28 PM
2016 is almost over...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3970085/3970085_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3969032/3969032_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3968713/3968713_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 07, 2017, 09:41 PM
There's a single player campaign called Legacy that has a unique monster in it called a Cyberus. I had GoPostal edit the thing out of there and he made it independent of all external packages:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3982561/3982561_original.png)

Problem presented itself that Cyberus can only be killed in Legacy if you destroy these 4 crystals first... which is a problem as I've now got a Cyberus that has no crystals and is, for the most part, completely unkillable:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3991064/3991064_original.png)

So I've been spending the last week, and a lot of the one to come no doubt, trying to find something that can kill it. So far only 2 weapons from an obscure weaponspack (SWWM) managed to kill the thing.

Not having much luck finding anything else:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3989409/3989409_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3983062/3983062_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3988305/3988305_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3985399/3985399_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3983463/3983463_original.png)

Telefragging doesn't work either:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/3983264/3983264_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Jan 08, 2017, 11:19 AM
First screenshot, maybe Butcher McCoy has some technology you could use? Also funny, looks like the guys in the bunker remembered to bring their lunch milk lol.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 09, 2017, 07:36 PM
Quote from: 3F3A3337305E0maybe Butcher McCoy has some technology you could use?
Always love a Trekkie.
Quote from: 3F3A3337305E0Also funny, looks like the guys in the bunker remembered to bring their lunch milk lol.
That's health converted from the =Food Fight= mutator.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 21, 2017, 06:28 PM
From a recent map edit:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4009195/4009195_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4010990/4010990_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4010646/4010646_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4011015/4011015_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Jan 22, 2017, 01:27 AM
Ha ha that skeleton in the distance looks pretty good. So what is this map called?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 22, 2017, 11:29 PM
Can't take credit for the skeleton, it's part of Feralidragon's NW3 weaponpack.

This'd be the map · http://www.mediafire.com/file/n1mjr0l3xfm2dtf/MH-GardenOfDeath.zip
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 04, 2017, 02:50 PM
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4055863/4055863_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4059884/4059884_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4050221/4050221_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4052899/4052899_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4053032/4053032_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 28, 2017, 05:47 PM
It's that time again:
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4091280/4091280_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4091633/4091633_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4092058/4092058_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4092318/4092318_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4092587/4092587_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4092688/4092688_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4093112/4093112_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Mar 29, 2017, 08:14 PM
Ray I'll bet you are like Tron where you actually live in the computer and play these games for real and submit photos you took. Am I right?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 29, 2017, 09:57 PM
Quote from: 4C494044432D0Ray I'll bet you are like Tron where you actually live in the computer and play these games for real and submit photos you took. Am I right?
I never did finish that TRON skin...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/2970802/2970802_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 09, 2017, 05:38 AM
Just clearing out some old stuff...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4173807/4173807_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4173463/4173463_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4173067/4173067_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4172816/4172816_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4173845/4173845_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4174317/4174317_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4174396/4174396_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4174809/4174809_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 23, 2017, 01:43 PM
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4190854/4190854_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4191085/4191085_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4191303/4191303_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4191526/4191526_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4191892/4191892_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4192029/4192029_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4192487/4192487_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4192538/4192538_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on May 17, 2017, 12:15 AM
May screenshot dump!
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4244174/4244174_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4244225/4244225_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4245159/4245159_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4245462/4245462_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: RiTALiN on May 17, 2017, 04:40 PM
Dude, these screenshots are AMAZiNG! Holy crap! There is so much custom content here I almost dont recognize it as UT! Nice job man seriously. Totally dig the stormtrooper skin btw. Some really nice screens  :o That 1 photo with Xan Mk1 and the shock rifle is easily good enough for a desktop background.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jun 06, 2017, 01:24 AM
Thanks.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: medor on Jun 06, 2017, 02:12 PM
Quote from: 1E023F040E0F18020F0B0E4A0Dude, these screenshots are AMAZiNG! Holy crap! There is so much custom content here I almost dont recognize it as UT! Nice job man seriously. Totally dig the stormtrooper skin btw. Some really nice screens  :o That 1 photo with Xan Mk1 and the shock rifle is easily good enough for a desktop background.



Normal he received the gold medal of the best photographer UT   :D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jun 09, 2017, 06:50 PM
Been mostly doing edits/updates to the various DarkForest maps of late...
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4254451/4254451_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4254682/4254682_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4254833/4254833_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4254991/4254991_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4255331/4255331_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4255505/4255505_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4255914/4255914_original.png)

(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4256167/4256167_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Aug 18, 2017, 06:30 PM
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4291770/4291770_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4291926/4291926_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4292214/4292214_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4292531/4292531_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4292722/4292722_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4292874/4292874_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4293136/4293136_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4293562/4293562_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 12, 2017, 08:03 PM
For those that missed it · https://unreal-games.livejournal.com/116951.html

Nice thing about these UTDMW is using them in CTF often results in these epic aerial dogfights:
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4357317/4357317_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4357424/4357424_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4357634/4357634_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4357960/4357960_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4358307/4358307_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4358567/4358567_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: vankuss on Oct 13, 2017, 01:42 PM
a few 'clean sweeps' :D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Oct 15, 2017, 11:49 AM
Quote from: 2E3936332D2B2B07283439213D2A580a few 'clean sweeps'
Good job on DM-Words, that's a tough one to go "All-World" (30-0).
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 25, 2017, 05:09 AM
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4358867/4358867_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4391664/4391664_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4391737/4391737_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4392090/4392090_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4392402/4392402_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4392489/4392489_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4392945/4392945_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: 21 on Oct 26, 2017, 12:11 AM
So this is a non-public server right?  I bet you have over a hundred server packages in your UT.ini?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 26, 2017, 01:04 AM
Quote from: 6C75687A7D70701C0So this is a non-public server right?  I bet you have over a hundred server packages in your UT.ini?
My screenshots are from my home games, so no ServerPackages necessary.

If at such a time I host games again, I'd likely change ServerPackages on a weekly or monthly basis, for different gametypes and/or mutators as I chose to use each time.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on May 19, 2018, 01:55 AM
I haven't been playing so much anymore, so I'm clearing out my remaining screenshots... until I eventually make some more.

8 shots to each UT community I'm a member of.

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4477977/4477977_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4478283/4478283_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4478574/4478574_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4478768/4478768_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4479168/4479168_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4479235/4479235_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4479548/4479548_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4479985/4479985_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 23, 2018, 03:47 PM
So... I've got a functioning at home computer again, minus some WiFi issues so probably can't download as much of what I've missed too quickly. Figure maybe an every other week swing-by FED-Ex and a USB-drive.

Le sigh...

6 months back, before I lost access to my computer, I started another edit of MH-GardenOfDeath with only Christmas monsters. That combined with snow & ice textures I was confident I could finish it before XMAS. Given I only got my computer back yesteray afternoon, probably gonna have to shoot for next year as I've got a lot of re-texurizing to do before it's ready.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4607149/4607149_original.png)

Thanks again to Nelsona for bot-pathing that massive thing, and thanks to JackGriffin for the 3 XMAS-themed MonsterPacks I used for this map.

Only could've been better if I had found XMAS-themed weapons...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4606208/4606208_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4606669/4606669_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4607541/4607541_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4606962/4606962_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4607323/4607323_original.png)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: 21 on Dec 24, 2018, 11:41 AM
Those are some freaking scary elves!!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Dec 25, 2018, 05:00 PM
Quote from: 5B485752594C57504D3E06 months back, before I lost access to my computer...
So why did you lose access to your computer?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 26, 2018, 09:38 PM
Quote from: 243D2032353838540Those are some freaking scary elves!!
They just need to be hugged!
Quote from: 3D383135325C0
Quote from: 5B485752594C57504D3E06 months back, before I lost access to my computer...
So why did you lose access to your computer?
Got Ransomware'd, somebody tracked my phone number down and pretended to be tech support. Called so early in the day and I'd worked a late shift so only had about 2 hours sleep, I was so out of it I let them get remote access on my computer... and the then asking me for money or I'd stay locked out woke me up fast.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 07, 2019, 12:06 AM
For the forum that loves the shockrifle...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4143644/4143644_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4143243/4143243_original.png)
...that shocking enough for you?

That's the ShockRifle from the Excessive mutator, it's practically full auto with that thing.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 13, 2019, 11:09 PM
It takes awhile...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4620801/4620801_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4621210/4621210_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4621510/4621510_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4621815/4621815_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4621856/4621856_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4622316/4622316_original.png)
...but it can be beat!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Dec 14, 2019, 12:15 PM
Holy 3 hours of dedication to killing the monsters!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 27, 2019, 12:16 AM
Quote from: 47424B4F48260Holy 3 hours of dedication to killing the monsters!
That's why the Gods gave us bots... in case we need to go do laundry or go shopping or take a nap, while the battle continues!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 07, 2020, 07:54 PM
Screenshots from Feralidragon's new map · https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13704

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4623417/4623417_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4623723/4623723_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4624019/4624019_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4624255/4624255_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4624405/4624405_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4624752/4624752_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4624898/4624898_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4625161/4625161_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4625746/4625746_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4625574/4625574_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4625982/4625982_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4626202/4626202_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4626496/4626496_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 07, 2020, 01:34 PM
Here we go again...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4639785/4639785_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4640170/4640170_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4640328/4640328_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4640661/4640661_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4640950/4640950_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4641153/4641153_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Feb 12, 2020, 09:17 PM
The map size is 85 MB!!!
Looks good though.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 14, 2020, 02:57 AM
Quote from: 61646D696E000The map size is 85 MB!!!
Looks good though.
There's a slight flaw on the map.

My review of  CTF-Blice
For some reason I thought it would be bigger.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4622467/4622467_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4622649/4622649_original.png)

Bot pathing works great, classic music, good usage of the full playing area. Speed wise (only tried the lite version so far) it runs smoothly with no noticable drag.

I tried 2 teams of bots, 4 to a team. Blue team was kicking serious ass...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4622905/4622905_original.png)
...when I noticed a problem.

Not sure if flaw is the right word, but this is definitely a glitch.

As you can see in that last screenshot above, DELTA fell off the bridges and plummeted into the chasm with the Red Flag. Now, he respawned okay (as one does) and the game proceeded apace.

I didn't notice it at first, but you see it now, here, right?
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4623337/4623337_original.png)

[size=200]Red Flag didn't come back like DELTA did![/size]

Normally when anyone falls into a dead zone with a flag, the flag immediately returns to where it goes in the base... but not on this map. Instead there's no flag at all for the Red Team anymore.

Initially chalked it up to a delay, gave it 5 minutes while the bots kept playing... although whenever the Red Team got the Blue Flag they had nowhere to take it.

...and no, the Red Flag never came back.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 29, 2020, 06:15 PM
Just a lazy Saturday afternoon, local time anyway...

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4673480/4673480_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4673536/4673536_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4673883/4673883_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4674247/4674247_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4674385/4674385_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4674670/4674670_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 27, 2020, 03:05 AM
Midnight (it is where I am) Madness!
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4714711/4714711_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4714974/4714974_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4715152/4715152_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4715311/4715311_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4715700/4715700_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4715851/4715851_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 04, 2020, 02:06 PM
A lil' distraction from the pandemic for Unreal/UT lovers...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4750112/4750112_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4750402/4750402_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4750723/4750723_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4750985/4750985_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4751175/4751175_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4751497/4751497_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on May 05, 2020, 09:45 AM
Some people take CTF very seriously:
· Lord Red takes the blue flag.
· Wolverine jumps over the edge and lands on Lord Red's head.
· Lord Red gets his brains blown out by a very enthusiastic flag recovery.

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4788335/4788335_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4788607/4788607_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4788936/4788936_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4789060/4789060_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4789443/4789443_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on May 28, 2020, 09:27 AM
Meant to do this over the weekend...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4790875/4790875_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4791264/4791264_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4791525/4791525_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4791606/4791606_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4792039/4792039_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4792184/4792184_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jul 02, 2020, 09:41 PM
Almost, but not quite, 4th of July weekend screenshot dump!

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4845115/4845115_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4845328/4845328_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4845720/4845720_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4845861/4845861_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4846215/4846215_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4846350/4846350_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4846666/4846666_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Aug 05, 2020, 02:06 AM
Never been more proud of 1 of my bots... using bat-wings to fight a Warlord!
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4937079/4937079_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4937263/4937263_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4937653/4937653_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4937729/4937729_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Aug 15, 2020, 02:15 AM
Ever decided to take a nap in the middle of a hot day, woken up hours later only to discover it's not the early morning of the following day but instead the night of the same one you went to sleep? Today, that was my day.

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4975588/4975588_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4975616/4975616_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4976123/4976123_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4976335/4976335_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4976625/4976625_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4976746/4976746_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4977025/4977025_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Sep 17, 2020, 06:20 PM
Got them pandemic blues...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5041946/5041946_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5042312/5042312_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5042612/5042612_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5042751/5042751_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5043062/5043062_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5043374/5043374_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Nov 03, 2020, 03:10 PM
TODAY IS ELECTION DAY!

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5101570/5101570_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5102042/5102042_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5102285/5102285_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5102561/5102561_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5102835/5102835_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5102896/5102896_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5103275/5103275_original.png)

Yes, much of what I put on these posts has nothing to do with the post.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 21, 2020, 12:03 PM
This is finally Christmas week... have you all been good little boys & girls?

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5170135/5170135_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5170342/5170342_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5170541/5170541_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5170712/5170712_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5171045/5171045_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5171318/5171318_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5171458/5171458_original.png)
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5171720/5171720_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jan 22, 2021, 01:51 AM
I try to do a screenshots dump at least once a month: 8 shots to forums, 5 shots to groups on Facebook... but I don't always have a theme.

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5233336/5233336_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5233489/5233489_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5233843/5233843_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5234057/5234057_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5234310/5234310_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5234508/5234508_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5234814/5234814_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5235031/5235031_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 27, 2021, 06:28 AM
A little late for Valentine's Day...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5300586/5300586_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5300861/5300861_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5301034/5301034_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5301424/5301424_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5301579/5301579_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5301829/5301829_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5302060/5302060_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5302391/5302391_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Feb 28, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: CTF-Blice, the flag glitch. Perhaps it is not a painzone down there, the bot died due to the height of the fall, but not a painzone. Check if there is a painzone down there.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 13, 2021, 01:43 AM
Quote from: 3C393034335D0RE: CTF-Blice, the flag glitch. Perhaps it is not a painzone down there, the bot died due to the height of the fall, but not a painzone. Check if there is a painzone down there.
It most definitely was that, it got fixed later but it was a topic of much discussion at the time.

Details:
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13704#p116899
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 01:20 PM
Some shots from my offline practice sessions  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 01:21 PM
I use the SmartSB Scoreboard
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 01:22 PM
Death of the roller girl  ;D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 01:23 PM
Demonica!!! Cool model  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 01:24 PM
Shredded!!!  ;)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 01:26 PM
I also play Nali Weapons 3!!! Love it!!!  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 01:27 PM
Poor Lara!!!  ;D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 08:40 PM
CTF match  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 08:42 PM
Covering flag carrier
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 26, 2021, 08:43 PM
Zap!!!  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:00 AM
Liandri Towers!!! Beautiful map!!!  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:01 AM
Going for the flag!!!  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:03 AM
XPickups!!! Love them!!!  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:09 AM
Double speed!!!  ;D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:10 AM
Oops!! They got me!!!  :(
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:12 AM
Maybe I will pick some donuts on my way out!!!  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:14 AM
SpacePort!!! Yes!!!  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:15 AM
Fast action!!!  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:16 AM
Owww!!!  :(
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:18 AM
Shield belt!!! Yes!!!  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:19 AM
Bam!!!  ;D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:42 AM
The Beat Goes On!!! :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:43 AM
Gonna score!!! Again!!!  ;D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:45 AM
I scored!!!  ;D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Mar 28, 2021, 11:47 AM
W00t to the flag!!!  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Mar 31, 2021, 10:19 PM
Almost missed the deadline for my monthly 8 screenshots dump once a month...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5361285/5361285_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5361482/5361482_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5361744/5361744_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5362145/5362145_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5362226/5362226_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5362626/5362626_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5362793/5362793_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5363140/5363140_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Apr 01, 2021, 12:16 AM
What is the name of the map that has that Death Star texture please.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 02, 2021, 10:17 PM
Quote from: 23262F2B2C420What is the name of the map that has that Death Star texture please.
It's this one:
http://www.birdieman.com/cgi-bin/bin260/YaBB.pl?num=1596910328
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 07, 2021, 08:47 AM
Ok, don't want to abuse, but sharing a few more shots. I posted some of Big and Ugly on facebook, and people went nuts!!! Asking me for renderers and settings and all that stuff. ;D
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 07, 2021, 08:48 AM
And CTF-Blice  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Apr 11, 2021, 05:36 PM
Quote from: 072B2820032D2A440Ok, don't want to abuse
No abuse at all, that's what this thread is for.

Have a party!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 11, 2021, 05:57 PM
Quote from: 77647B7E75607B7C61120
Quote from: 072B2820032D2A440Ok, don't want to abuse
No abuse at all, that's what this thread is for.

Have a party!

Thank you Ray. What I meant is, since the images are being uploaded to this forum, I do not want to use too much of Helen's space. I am very respectful of his courtesy. This is also the reason why I lowered resolution. The original shots look awesome, but they average 4MB each.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hostile on Apr 11, 2021, 09:38 PM
Quote from: 15393A32113F38560The original shots look awesome, but they average 4MB each.

Also seems to take a long time loading pages.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 11, 2021, 10:36 PM
Quote from: 56557D7D76120
Quote from: 15393A32113F38560The original shots look awesome, but they average 4MB each.

Also seems to take a long time loading pages.

Yes, that is what high resolution does. Anyway, I finished playing a Feel Na Pali match some minutes ago. Here are some shots, very small ones I hope.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 12, 2021, 12:13 AM
Oh man, they ARE taking too long to load. I tried viewing them from my android phone, failed.  :( Well, I better not upload any more until I find some solution, if I lower quality more, they will look awful. Ray, I see you host your shots somewhere?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hostile on Apr 12, 2021, 01:52 PM
You can have higher res pics, but you need to compress them a little. My pics were several megs, but after I compress them to png, and a little less res. The are just a few hundred kb
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 12, 2021, 02:38 PM
Quote from: 5350787873170You can have higher res pics, but you need to compress them a little. My pics were several megs, but after I compress them to png, and a little less res. The are just a few hundred kb

Ok thanks, I will experiment a bit then  :)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Apr 15, 2021, 10:45 AM
A new topic also helps. That way you don't have to wait for all the pics from previous posts to load. They always load top to bottom. And a new topic lets you give it a unique title so it is easier to find later.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 15, 2021, 11:12 AM
Quote from: 20252C282F410A new topic also helps. That way you don't have to wait for all the pics from previous posts to load. They always load top to bottom. And a new topic let's you give it a unique title so it is easier to find later.
Yes, but I did not feel like opening new topics everytime I took some shots. I find that somewhat redundant.   :-?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Dr Boo on Apr 21, 2021, 08:40 PM
Not sure if it's been asked already, but any tips on getting good looking SSs?  What I see here is amazing!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 21, 2021, 09:43 PM
Quote from: 60627B7172577A76743974787A170Not sure if it's been asked already, but any tips on getting good looking SSs?  What I see here is amazing!
Hey Boo. Well, I hope Ray reads this, cause he posts way more than I do and has more experience with them. In my case, what patch are you using? I am on 469b, I warn you it does have some bugs that the devs are fixing, but...I really like it so far. What renderer are you using? I am on the OpenGl included with the patch, and it has many new options, including a shader that makes the game look pretty good, at least to me. And that's all I am doing, take the shot and nothing else. Well, I have been chatting with Helen about this, cause the files average 4MB each, and so I have also been experimenting with resizing and compressing (thanks for the suggestion, Hostile), so I can get them under 1MB, but the quality suffers, when you zoom in you will notice.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Dr Boo on Apr 22, 2021, 02:18 PM
Quote from: 062A2921022C2B450
In my case, what patch are you using? I am on 469b, I warn you it does have some bugs that the devs are fixing, but...I really like it so far. What renderer are you using? I am on the OpenGl included with the patch, and it has many new options, including a shader that makes the game look pretty good, at least to me. And that's all I am doing, take the shot and nothing else. Well, I have been chatting with Helen about this, cause the files average 4MB each, and so I have also been experimenting with resizing and compressing (thanks for the suggestion, Hostile), so I can get them under 1MB, but the quality suffers, when you zoom in you will notice.
I am also running 469b with OpenGL.  For some reason I think it might be an older version of the OpenGL though?  I will need to look.  I've seen some HD textures floating around but haven't installed them.  Getting better SSs is something I definitely would like to do though.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 22, 2021, 03:38 PM
Quote from: 7E7C656F6C4964686A276A6664090.  I've seen some HD textures floating around but haven't installed them. 

That's where you have to start https://sites.google.com/view/unrealhdtextures/home
Do backup your original textures first, just in case. Oh, and I personally don't recommend the 4K direct11 renderer. I tried it, and it is very unstable (fps under 40 most of the time, plus other glitches).
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Dr Boo on Apr 22, 2021, 06:10 PM
I've got everything installed, but it does not seem to allow me to add the mutator.  Photo attached.  Am I missing something?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 22, 2021, 08:49 PM
Ok Boo, I should had been clearer, sorry about that. This is the link to the textures pack. https://www.moddb.com/mods/ut99hd/downloads/unreal-tournament-hd-texture-pack-30
What you downloaded is the Unreal/UT HD Skins Full mutator. It replaces mainly the normal weapons with HD versions of them. You need to add the mutator for it to work. I will upload two screenshots so you can see the difference in details.
Remember again, after you download the pack, make a copy of the textures folder, before you overwrite it with the new ones, in case you don't like them, or the game crashes or whatever, and you have to put them back in, better be safe. And also go to the OpenGL settings in your ut ini, and make sure UseHDTextures is set to True. For the Shader, make sure ShaderType is SHADER_ARB, not SHADER_disabled. Please let me know how you do.  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Dr Boo on Apr 23, 2021, 11:25 AM
Thanks, Tank!  Makes sense to me now.  I've tried DLing the file but it craps out every time right around 4GB.  I'll try to DL again later.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 23, 2021, 12:59 PM
Quote from: 6C6E777D7E5B767A78357874761B0Thanks, Tank!  Makes sense to me now.  I've tried DLing the file but it craps out every time right around 4GB.  I'll try to DL again later.
You could try with a download manager. I have been using this one for a while, and it works for me. https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Dr Boo on Apr 23, 2021, 03:27 PM
DLing now with the free manager.  No glitches yet.  Thanks so much, Tank - You rock!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Apr 24, 2021, 12:16 AM
Quote from: 7A78616B684D606C6E236E62600D0DLing now with the free manager.  No glitches yet.  Thanks so much, Tank - You rock!
You're welcome Boo. Glad to help. Just two more shots, so you can see the difference between original and HD textures.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Dr Boo on Apr 24, 2021, 01:31 PM
The HD textures look incredible.  I'm still stalling on the DL even with the manager at 4gb.  I'll keep trying though.  Going to look and see if they're hosted someplace else as well.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on May 09, 2021, 01:04 PM
8 screenshots that have nothing to do with Mother's Day... probably.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5430063/5430063_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5430422/5430422_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5430736/5430736_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5430896/5430896_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5431216/5431216_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5431479/5431479_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5431755/5431755_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5431979/5431979_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Hostile on May 09, 2021, 09:58 PM
haha  8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on May 11, 2021, 10:22 PM
Hey Helen, how are things going?  :)
The server girls are nice, some I had not seen before. 8-)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on May 12, 2021, 11:18 AM
Quote from: 45696A62416F68060Hey Helen, how are things going?  :)
The server girls are nice, some I had not seen before. 8-)
Not bad thanks. I just started another pact not to play online chess for a month. I finally made some good progress on the map I am working on, now I look forward to working on it rather than dreading it.
How are you doing?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on May 12, 2021, 11:36 AM
Quote from: 5451585C5B350
Quote from: 45696A62416F68060Hey Helen, how are things going?  :)
The server girls are nice, some I had not seen before. 8-)
Not bad thanks. I just started another pact not to play online chess for a month. I finally made some good progress on the map I am working on, now I look forward to working on it rather than dreading it.
How are you doing?
That chess  ;D, I am ok, Helen, started playing again on your server last night. Took many many days off, wanted to try some UT stuff offline I had not before. Have you ever played the maps from the UTR community pack 2? They are huge but really beautiful. Most are by Creavion. Kamah is the highlight, I think it is the heaviest file size deathmatch map ever. I may be wrong though.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on May 19, 2021, 11:46 AM
UTR community pack 2 - no I haven't heard of it. I was going to say, I'll put it on my list of UT things to do, but I literally should start a list, I have so many suggestions over the years that I have forgotten half of them.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on May 30, 2021, 04:58 PM
Ok, two things. First, one more shot, cause I played new Blindustrial, won that match, and also got to 11,000. So there.  :)

Second thing...

Quote from: 73767F7B7C120UTR community pack 2 - no I haven't heard of it. I was going to say, I'll put it on my list of UT things to do, but I literally should start a list, I have so many suggestions over the years that I have forgotten half of them.

Ok, this is the link just in case: https://unrealarchive.org/mappacks/unreal-tournament/mixed/U/ut99-org-community-map-pack-2_f52172a7.html
Be warned, this maps are HUGE, definitely not for servers, they will lag guaranteed. Offline, my laptop can handle them fine, most of the time. But the maps are outstanding, good for showing people that insist that a 20 year old engine cant look good these days.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on May 31, 2021, 12:13 AM
First screenie from Blindustrial, nice :)

The second thing on my list of things to do is to write a program that records my list of things to do. (I am not kidding).
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Dr Boo on May 31, 2021, 03:45 PM
Tank, the angle of that SS makes it look like you have a bubble gun!
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on May 31, 2021, 04:52 PM
Quote from: 61637A7073567B77753875797B160Tank, the angle of that SS makes it look like you have a bubble gun!
Yes, you're right  ;D Also...the only shot I took, and I am accidentaly showing too much of Helen's butt. But I am confident that people won't complain.  ;)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jun 15, 2021, 12:18 AM
After nearly the begining of the pandemic, I have not seen any of my family. That changes this week!

Oh, and here...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5500545/5500545_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5500907/5500907_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5501058/5501058_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5501321/5501321_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5501601/5501601_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5501948/5501948_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5501984/5501984_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5502359/5502359_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Jul 11, 2021, 01:56 AM
Slow night...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5615047/5615047_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5615147/5615147_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5615474/5615474_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5615815/5615815_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5616060/5616060_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5616326/5616326_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5616545/5616545_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5616740/5616740_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Aug 17, 2021, 11:00 PM
Visiting a lot of old haunts, with some old weapons...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5624912/5624912_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5625278/5625278_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5625512/5625512_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5625788/5625788_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5625988/5625988_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5626152/5626152_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5626370/5626370_original.png)

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5626741/5626741_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Sep 25, 2021, 01:12 PM
Doing this while having cereal...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5677651/5677651_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5677948/5677948_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5678096/5678096_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5678536/5678536_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5678740/5678740_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5678857/5678857_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5679144/5679144_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5679531/5679531_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Oct 25, 2021, 06:44 PM
Recent discussions about how many pics you can put in a post has me trying 20 over my usual monthly 8. Some forums have set limits for outside hosted images, so this will help me make determinations on other forums as well.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5743539/5743539_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5743692/5743692_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5744109/5744109_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5744309/5744309_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5744403/5744403_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5744644/5744644_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5744988/5744988_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5745381/5745381_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5745600/5745600_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5745691/5745691_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5746026/5746026_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5746364/5746364_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5746487/5746487_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5746836/5746836_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5747048/5747048_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5747218/5747218_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5747654/5747654_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5747916/5747916_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5748135/5748135_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5748452/5748452_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Nov 23, 2021, 11:06 PM
Turkey Day, also known as Thanksgiving and the Great Turky Apocalypse,  is coming! 🦃
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5855734/5855734_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5855832/5855832_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5856048/5856048_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5856741/5856741_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5856773/5856773_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5856320/5856320_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5857062/5857062_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5857432/5857432_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Nov 24, 2021, 03:57 PM
the pic with "no rules mapping contest" logo, what map is that?
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Nov 24, 2021, 07:38 PM
Quote from: 7C797074731D0the pic with "no rules mapping contest" logo, what map is that?
This is one of Pikko's maps (remember I told you about him, that I was beta testing his maps?), I think this is the one called Sheba? He is still working on it, he has a few candidates for the contest. Helen, I forgot to tell you about it in case you were interested. This year the ut99.org contest is called NRMC (No rules mapping contest).
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Dec 11, 2021, 05:11 AM
Oh the weather outside was frightful...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5919314/5919314_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5919678/5919678_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5919824/5919824_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5920084/5920084_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5920456/5920456_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5920614/5920614_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5920811/5920811_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5921254/5921254_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 14, 2022, 04:11 PM
Happy Valentine's Day, this is how much I love you!
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5958041/5958041_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5958171/5958171_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5958610/5958610_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5958785/5958785_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5959155/5959155_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5959242/5959242_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5959517/5959517_original.png) (https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/5959777/5959777_original.png)
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Feb 14, 2022, 07:38 PM
Sorry Ray, but here is why I don't like threads that go on forever, especially threads with images. I would rather it was a new post each time.
[list bull-redsq]
So when there is a new post to this thread, I just click one the main thread just to get rid of the "new" post icon - I don't actually read it. Just FYI.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 17, 2022, 06:29 PM
It's okay, I can't expect everyone to love these as much as I do... but on other forums I've been  told it's better to add to an existing thread rather than keep making new threads for each post.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Helen on Feb 17, 2022, 11:49 PM
Quote from: 2F3C23262D382324394A0but on other forums
irrelevant.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 22, 2022, 06:22 AM
Quote from: 6560696D6A040irrelevant.
True, I was just offering a for instance.

So... you want me to stop updating this thread once a month? I can do that easily enough.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: TankBeef on Feb 22, 2022, 10:15 AM
Grins, please do not feel bad. You are among the most helpful in the UT community.  :) Helen is only trying to keep things organized around here. It is his rules, man, what can I say?  And his methods seem to work pretty well around here.
Title: Re: Screenshots for fun...
Post by: Ray on Feb 22, 2022, 01:23 PM
Quote from: 1E3231391A34335D0Grins, please do not feel bad. You are among the most helpful in the UT community.  :) Helen is only trying to keep things organized around here. It is his rules, man, what can I say?  And his methods seem to work pretty well around here.
I don't feel bad, no worries... but I do monthly screenshot dumps and opening a new thread for each of those seems weird to me.

So I'll stop doing them here.

I still will post map edits and skins here when I have them, but I'll stop adding to this thread.

It's cool.