the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Helen on Nov 03, 2019, 02:26 PM

Title: NW2 vs =Food Fight=
Post by: Helen on Nov 03, 2019, 02:26 PM
[edit]This post was originally added by Ray - restored due to forum move

I've been debating editing these maps over https://unreal-games.livejournal.com/99808.html

Different weapon placements, move the UTDMTs to a more pro-active spot, etc.

While I was mapping that out in my head, I had 1 of my silly notions.
- Take a CTF map.
- Swap weapons on each team's side with a different weaponpack.
- Give 1 side =Food Fight=.
- Give other side Nali Weapons 2.

Going by skill over weapons, just to see which side would win more times than not.

Why NW2?

Nali Weapons 3 is FAR TOO POWERFUL for a fair fight against fragging food.

Toying with using this map for the test https://unreal-games.livejournal.com/113496.html

Thoughts?
Title: Re: NW2 vs =Food Fight=
Post by: Helen on Nov 03, 2019, 02:32 PM
Give me a link to the lego texture file, I'll see if I can't make a decent blue lego brick.
Title: Re: NW2 vs =Food Fight=
Post by: 21 on Nov 04, 2019, 12:50 PM
I like the idea of different weapons for each side. I say go for it!
Title: Re: NW2 vs =Food Fight=
Post by: Ray on Nov 04, 2019, 07:52 PM
Quote from: 6E6B6266610F0Give me a link to the lego texture file, I'll see if I can't make a decent blue lego brick.
At this point it's a bit late, but I'll send it when I can, though you could extract the sets with UnrealEd from the download at that link, if you like.
Title: Re: NW2 vs =Food Fight=
Post by: Helen on Nov 04, 2019, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty lazy these days. If I don't see a link in front of me, I will just cruise to youtube as usual.
Title: Re: NW2 vs =Food Fight=
Post by: medor on Nov 05, 2019, 02:26 AM
Quote from: 66636A6E69070Give me a link to the lego texture file, I'll see if I can't make a decent blue lego brick.


May be this http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=UEditor_Developing/&file=LegosPCX.zip
The map http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/&file=CTF-HallofGiantsV2Lego.zip

Title: Re: NW2 vs =Food Fight=
Post by: Helen on Nov 06, 2019, 08:17 PM
Thanks medor.