the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Feb 02, 2020, 02:44 PM

Title: Steel Warlord Clan
Post by: Ray on Feb 02, 2020, 02:44 PM
When I released my various skin-sets for monsters I forgot to include most of the Warlord skins I made for UTDMW...

...that's the Unreal Tournament Deathmatch Warlord...

(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/4637809/4637809_original.png)

...and shortly after I realized that, I made another one. 4 team colors and 1 not as bright singular "Lord Emerald".

Here ya go ยท http://www.mediafire.com/file/crx6nicgxvaksez/SteelWarlordClan.zip
Title: Re: Steel Warlord Clan
Post by: Helen on Feb 02, 2020, 11:48 PM
Nice job on the skins!
Title: Re: Steel Warlord Clan
Post by: Ray on Feb 06, 2020, 09:02 PM
Quote from: 2C292024234D0Nice job on the skins!
Thanks.

I'm toying with editing your DM-Foom][ with 1 or 2 jsut so you can see what fighting them is like. To make things fair, I'd probably swap it's projectile with a shock rifle for a vaguely even playing field.
Title: Re: Steel Warlord Clan
Post by: Helen on Feb 08, 2020, 02:51 PM
Quote from: 3427383D3623383F22510DM-Foom][
Ok but don't call it DM-Foom][, I would want that name for my next version. Call it something unique like FoomMonster or something.
Title: Re: Steel Warlord Clan
Post by: Ray on Feb 12, 2020, 09:01 PM
Quote from: 40454C484F210
Quote from: 3427383D3623383F22510DM-Foom][
Ok but don't call it DM-Foom][, I would want that name for my next version. Call it something unique like FoomMonster or something.
Depending on the monster in question, I'd put in a prefix for the monster. Like DM-UTDMW-Foom or something.