the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Helen on Mar 04, 2012, 02:54 AM

Title: Just wondering what your gore preference is
Post by: Helen on Mar 04, 2012, 02:54 AM
ultra-low for me.
Title: Re: Just wondering what your gore preference is
Post by: Hermskii on Mar 04, 2012, 03:24 AM
I never paid attention. What is the default setting UT comes with. It seems good. I turn it down on my boy's PC and turn off the mature taunts. I leave my PC with the default settings.
Title: Re: Just wondering what your gore preference is
Post by: StivBators on Mar 04, 2012, 10:30 PM
I thought I played with ultra low settings. But looking at the Bio-Masacre pic I posted, will have to check settings. But then again, gibs flying through the air is very satisfying.
Title: Re: Just wondering what your gore preference is
Post by: Hook on Mar 08, 2012, 01:51 PM
I use normal.
Low seems a bit too hard to see a hit with those little green puffs.
With the red splats, you know you hit your opponent. :-/ ;)