the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Jun 17, 2018, 06:43 PM

Title: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Ray on Jun 17, 2018, 06:43 PM
These:
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?5285-Some-of-my-maps

The mapper stopped posting on that forum 3 years ago, and after a number of searches I can't find them anywhere.

Put in a word to medor, he has like the largest database of UT-maps of anyone I know... but just look at the screenshots at that link, those are truly lovely, and they have bot pathing to boot!

DM & CTF, be a shame if they were truly lost.
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Ray on Jun 17, 2018, 09:10 PM
I may've spoken too soon.

My interest in these maps began here:
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12850

Since then, others responding to that thread have provided downloads for those amazing maps.
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: medor on Jun 18, 2018, 07:56 AM
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/&file=CTF-Burnination.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/&file=CTF-STFU_n00b%28LE%29.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/&file=CTF-GovernmentHousing.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/&file=CTF-NiteLite.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/&file=ctf-zs-mountain_lair.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/&file=CTF-Too_Close2.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/&file=CTF-DaysWork.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/DeathMatch/&file=dm-1on1-burnination.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Maps/DeathMatch/&file=dm-contraband.zip
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Hook on Jun 27, 2018, 05:26 PM
Hey, I have those too!
I Downloaded these maps over at House Of Fools {HOF} from a Nelsona post ...
See here: https://hofgamingclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=282

I  changed them all to DM maps and I have added all of those to our CMM server! :) (except for those bottom 2 maps medor showed)
I removed DaysWork from the server due to it being a bit cramped. :-/ (was a bloodbath LOL) :P

Read More here: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/thread/98/crossbones-lucifurs-missile-madness-server?page=2&scrollTo=1638
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Helen on Nov 27, 2018, 12:28 PM
medor, I'm trying to get something from your site, but your site seems down the last couple days. Is it ok?

I found this link and I am hoping it is still available:
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Skins/&file=skincity.zip

Thanks!
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: 21 on Nov 27, 2018, 06:43 PM
I use this site from Medor

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/

Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Hook on Nov 28, 2018, 05:44 PM
Quote from: 352C3123242929450I use this site from Medor

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/
Yes, that one always works.

I wonder why medor uses that "no-ip" address?
It doesn't work very often. (at all?) :-/
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Helen on Nov 29, 2018, 12:20 PM
but if i go to the http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/ one, and you go into a folder, it will just have a text file available, and in the text file it lists a link to the no-ip site.
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Hook on Nov 30, 2018, 02:50 PM
Weird, see here also ...
http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/thread/100/cmm-deemer-map-mapping-project?page=4&scrollTo=2263
Maybe medor can explain? ... :-/

Note: I posted letting medor know about this here at the Mountain also - with a link to this thread/post.
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: medor on Dec 02, 2018, 03:06 PM
my two reply have gone ?
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Helen on Dec 02, 2018, 06:59 PM
medor wrote:

Quote from: 393C353136580but if i go to the http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/ one, and you go into a folder, it will just have a text file available, and in the text file it lists a link to the no-ip site.
this is for example for the map folder
unrealtournament.99.free.fr is limited to 10 Go

so i put a link for medor.no-ip.org who is no limited place
all news update files are only at medor plave and no to unrealtournament.99.free

Test


[img]http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=images/&file=CowBoss.CowBoss.jpg[/img]
[img]https://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=images/&file=CowBoss.CowBoss.jpg[/img]
[img]http://medor.no-ip.org/images/CowBoss.CowBoss.jpg[/img]
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Helen on Dec 02, 2018, 07:04 PM
Quote from: 4B434249544B43424954260my two reply have gone ?
I moved my forum, a few posts from the last 2 days were not copied over. I brought in your two posts above.

I DID get your PM's, thank you. Very sad you could not find the file! I will see if I can find an email for EvilMonkey.

I think your no-ip.org site is DOWN. I have not been able to connect to it for a week.

Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: medor on Dec 03, 2018, 01:39 AM
it is on ; may be i have ban you

can you send me your actual ip for ?
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Helen on Dec 03, 2018, 01:21 PM
Quote from: 4C44454E534C44454E53210can you send me your actual ip for ?
Sent you a PM.
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: medor on Dec 03, 2018, 02:35 PM
ok it is ban https://hetrixtools.com/blacklist-check/


Now it's ok sorry  :P
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: medor on Dec 03, 2018, 05:19 PM
Cool i can see you are downloading  ;)
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Helen on Dec 03, 2018, 06:55 PM
Yes, thank you, I was able to connect :)
Maybe I got banned because I was doing a lot of searches one day using very little letters, like "V2", "M2", etc, trying to find the file.
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: 21 on Dec 04, 2018, 12:43 AM
I also get maps from:

http://ut99maps.gamezoo.org/

Medor has the most, but you never know!!
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: medor on Dec 04, 2018, 02:18 AM
Quote from: 20252C282F410Yes, thank you, I was able to connect :)
Maybe I got banned because I was doing a lot of searches one day using very little letters, like "V2", "M2", etc, trying to find the file.

it's a manual ban because there is fucking spam robots
I had to banish you in the rage of firing them in the same time ^^
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: Helen on Dec 11, 2018, 11:22 PM
I found it :)

//www.birdieman.com/downloads/sgirl_mmv2.zip
Title: Re: Beautiful maps, long since gone
Post by: medor on Dec 12, 2018, 02:30 AM
i'v download it and save it soon  :)