the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Jun 15, 2016, 06:11 PM

Title: How strong is your bladder?
Post by: Ray on Jun 15, 2016, 06:11 PM
From the moment you started playing to the point you got up (bathroom breaks count) what's the longest you've ever played UT in 1 sitting?
Title: Re: How strong is your bladder?
Post by: Helen on Jun 15, 2016, 09:07 PM
LOL. Well I guess that would be eight hours for me.

I was first exposed to UT at work, someone had an install and we put it on all our PCs. This was the year 2000. I bought the game myself for home, but I only had dial-up, so I just played at work since it was so much better. Then I finally got cable at home in 2001. I remember the day the guy came to install it, when he said he was done I told him to wait while I loaded up UT to see if the server list would populate, lol. Then I sat down and played online for eight hours. When I finally stopped I felt dazed, like I had come out of a trance :)
Title: Re: How strong is your bladder?
Post by: RiTALiN on Jun 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
Um think my record is 14 or 16 hrs consecutive, i think it was here actually back when i had about 50k frags on the mountain. I think during that day I hit up all the regular players at some point, think I met echo that day for the first time too. By the time i was done i could barely see lol. & only 2 bathroom breaks were taken that day  :o
Title: Re: How strong is your bladder?
Post by: Helen on Jun 19, 2016, 01:40 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!