the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Feb 24, 2012, 11:51 PM

Title: UT vacations
Post by: Ray on Feb 24, 2012, 11:51 PM
I'm currently in what I'd term a UT vacation. Haven't played the game in a little over a week. No playing, editing; nada. Not too unusual, I need a break every so often. Longest has been about 3 months, shortest a week...

...though sometimes I'll let the bots have at it and just watch.

Quite often in forums I see people saying they've been gone from ut99 for years and are just getting back into it. That they deleted all their stuff and are trying to get it back and see what's new out there.

What's the longest UT vacation you've ever taken?
Did you ever delete the game only to reinstall it later?
Title: Re: UT vacations
Post by: Helen on Feb 25, 2012, 01:03 AM
Never officially uninstalled, but I wasn't around much from 2005-2008. Was playing NFS Most Wanted I think.