the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Feb 09, 2024, 12:28 PM

Title: DM-UTDMS-Foom
Post by: Ray on Feb 09, 2024, 12:28 PM
Back when, Helen asked me to edit specific maps with UTDM-monsters on them so as to see how they played...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7133249/7133249_original.png)
...but at the time, I only had the UTDMT, so thought I'd do another with the more easily managable UTDMS.

I didn't get all types at the same time, most of my initial edits were with the Titan version. I got the Warlord (UTDMW) much later and the SkaarjBerserker sometime later. Gradually overtime I edited the edits with the newer versions over what was there originaly. Thus explaining why I have so many (350+) maps like this.

As Helen's fave weapon is the shockrifle, I made the UTDMS' attack the alt-fire of that. It limits how far it can shoot though as its blasts cross over each other which causes them to explode.

Usual Suspects:[/u]
.u - /system
.unr - /maps
.utx - /textures
png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3leltchyeonvkz5/DM-UTDMS-Foom.zip