the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Nov 06, 2023, 08:08 PM

Title: CTF-XV-ZEB-Trench
Post by: Ray on Nov 06, 2023, 08:08 PM
Technically this map is unfinished, but I suppose it's good enough.

What I wanted to add to it was one of the weapons that enable normal players to be able to destroy an Xvehicle, as most standard weapons can't very easily...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/6948935/6948935_original.png)
...but the length of the map is such it's possible for a normal player, along with teammates, to about do the same.

Bases are not symmetrical, there's a lot of distance between them. Each base has 2 jeeps.

<u><b>Usual Suspects:</u></b>
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bmjtqazbb0hqmd5/CTF-XV-ZEB-Trench.zip

You can get Xvehicles here · https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14936 · which you need to make this work!
Title: Re: CTF-XV-ZEB-Trench
Post by: Ray on Nov 06, 2023, 08:08 PM
Technically this map is unfinished, but I suppose it's good enough.

What I wanted to add to it was one of the weapons that enable normal players to be able to destroy an Xvehicle, as most standard weapons can't very easily...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/6948935/6948935_original.png)
...but the length of the map is such it's possible for a normal player, along with teammates, to about do the same.

Bases are not symmetrical, there's a lot of distance between them. Each base has 2 jeeps.

Usual Suspects:[/b]
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bmjtqazbb0hqmd5/CTF-XV-ZEB-Trench.zip

You can get Xvehicles here · https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14936 · which you need to make this work!