the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Ray on Jun 26, 2024, 04:35 PM

Title: Pride in America
Post by: Ray on Jun 26, 2024, 04:35 PM
Pride Month is almost over, yet this still happened.
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7375735/7375735_original.png)

Early on into the month a lot of my searches for other things kept popping up stuff having to do with Pride Month...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7375906/7375906_original.png)
...believe I was searching for content for a USagent skin at the time.

Anyway, it got me to thinking and it wasn't long before I had a basic skin and then came the tricky bit with the rainbow pattern around the lower torso. Had to do that 2 segments at a time, using transparencies and an amped up saturation of another torso for each color.

Team Colors had to be bright...
(https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilgrins/3189901/7375575/7375575_original.png)
...overall I like how it turned out.

It has 2 faces, one of which may look familiar to some.

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ex7tnbe4td9ejsa/SoldierSkins_CptPride.zip