the mountain

Unreal Tournament 99 => the world of UT 99 => Topic started by: Helen on Aug 09, 2011, 11:15 PM

Title: Nali War Cow
Post by: Helen on Aug 09, 2011, 11:15 PM
I think this is the package you need to see the nali war cow.

http://www.birdieman.com/downloads/tcowmeshskins.rar
Title: Re: Nali War Cow
Post by: Helen on Aug 11, 2011, 09:56 PM
Ok, Ray just told me this is not necessarily the skin texture itself, but a later fix for team colors. I was trying to post a file so that Keller could see the cow skin in game. Anyone know what texture file the cow skin is in?

Not sure why you couldn't reply to this Ray. Were you logged in?  :)
Title: Re: Nali War Cow
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 12, 2011, 12:27 PM
The Nali War Cow skin came in one of the Bonus Packs but not in Bonus Pack 2. Check in 1, 3 and 4. It's in one of them. If I were at home right now I'd post up everything you'd need right now.
Title: Re: Nali War Cow
Post by: Helen on Aug 12, 2011, 02:04 PM
If I was at home right now I'd be suntanning.
Title: Re: Nali War Cow
Post by: Hermskii on Aug 12, 2011, 03:19 PM
His name was Skank. It was also Fluffy the Bunny. You can search the www.RedeemerInsanity.com forum and mine too for him. You remind me of him sometimes with what I perceive to be quick wit responses.

They say there is timing to comedy. That some folks now just how long to wait before they finish the joke / punchline or something like that. I guess I read your stuff like your last response in perfect comedic timing because you may have been serious but I found it LOL funny.

Skank often zinged me with one liners like yours.